• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
Only game me and my gf like to co-op is civ.

Shes all about her building games, which I'm not a fan of. I did get her to enjoy Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8, one of the best games ever made, and that made me a happy Jarate

ckohler

Meh. As an introvert who abstaines from alcohol, I can relate. However, I usually just avoid that noise altogether and hang out with one or two friends at most.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Meh. As an introvert who abstaines from alcohol, I can relate. However, I usually just avoid that noise altogether and just hag out with one or two friends instead.
I'm the same. Don't like the taste (plus my body already had enough problems growing up, I don't want to add alcohol to the equation) & I honestly prefer the small talk I get from my childhood friend when I see him a few times a week at work, plus sometimes with other co-workers.

I'm sure this is most people, but I'm very talkative if it's a subject I can relate to/have interest in, otherwise I'm rather quiet if I don't know what to talk about or can't think of anything.

Jarate

Banned
I only get drunk maybe once every few months. I do like to have a couple of beers though.

What would Ippos mom want you guys to do!

TUSR

Banned
Drunk stories?

Last time I got really drunk, I ended up banging one of my ex gfs.

2 weeks later she posted a "happy third anniversary" picture with her current boyfriend on Instagram.

Soulflarz

Banned
Drunk stories?

2 weeks later she posted a "happy third anniversary" picture with her current boyfriend on Instagram.

:3
Kind of not the best move. but considering the situation, it's to no ones benefit that anyone talks unless she does this often, in which case screw her.

Drunk stories?

survivor1.gif

Drunk stories?

This sounds like something I should be reading in confessember.

Don't send this to confessember.

Puruzi

Banned
Parties suck ass but people think I actually like doing things for some reason, so I learned how to fake enjoyment whenever i'm at one.

Though there was one party a couple months ago that I went to that I couldn't deal with, it was literal hell.

Music was so loud you could hear that shit from up the block, so crowded that you couldn't even move, and I only knew one person.

I legit no joke felt like dying, actually felt ill.

I'm a transfer.

I don't think I've ever been to an actual college party.

I occasionally got kinda drunk playing Smash with my previous roommates.

Never went to a party during college, but now I'm going to parties held by my college friends. It helps that they're all just in their apartments, so there's no room for dancing, and they're pretty good about having group activities.

Seda

I mean, the fact that the season might be delayed isn't too surprising, but that moviepilot article doesn't state where the information comes from.

moviepilot with those hot AoT scoops

i'm annoyed because i've pointed out that this is shady as fuck like twice only to be met with "it's trending on facebook so it must be true"

Seda

Always fun when the apartment complex fire alarms go off at 11pm
when I'm trying to get some work done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom