• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

So I have to go to my grandmother's funeral on Thursday. Go to tell one of my more old fashion teachers that I won't be here for his class on Wednesday.

Basically says he's gonna have to take 10 points.
10 points is huge in this class. Just gonna have to deal with it.

I'm so glad I'm graduating.

My condolences, Hellwarden.

Regiruler

So I have to go to my grandmother's funeral on Thursday. Go to tell one of my more old fashion teachers that I won't be here for his class on Wednesday.

What's the topic of the class?

Jarate

Banned
aint nothing wrong wth crossdressing boys, bigkrev continues to have phenomenal tastes

also, bboy, ill send you a PM later on,

That DBZ ranking is pretty spot on so far. I'd put Lord Slug a bit lower but that's it.

Yeah, the trinity of Lord Slug/Android 13/Cooler is all pretty close. I give it the edge over Cooler just because of the setting and I think the final fight is more interesting, though they both have some pretty awesome Piccolo moments

Mizerman

1) My condolences.
2) That absolutely sucks.

Soulflarz

Banned

Pretty sure family death can get you out of any punishment for missing school for the funeral?

And my condolences, sorry to hear Hellwarden.

ayyy look what i found

gpQEcKP.png

My condolences.

Also, really? I'd bring this shit up with a dean. I also have mandatory attendance for my courses, but that's gotta count as an excused absence or something.

My condolences.

Also, really? I'd bring this shit up with a dean. I also have mandatory attendance for my courses, but that's gotta count as an excused absence or something.

Most of my classes have built in excused absences where they basically say "only use them in emergencies after that you lose points no matter what" which leads me to ask if such a thing existed in this situation or is every single absence minus 10 points?

TheChits

I...actually liked Super Android 13 a lot more than I thought I would. The pacing is great since it keeps bringing in new wrinkles to the action without lingering on one for too long, though I think it lacks a standout moment action-wise beyond the ending Spirit Bomb (which is actually awesome, to be fair). Though I think most of my enjoyment of Super Android 13 actually comes from the dub because it's completely ridiculous; Funimation gave 13 an over-the-top redneck accent and gave everyone some of the best lines in any of these movies so far, and the results are hilarious.

Super Android 13 is pretty entertaining. The strongest single move in DBZ
tumblr_lyjyatydf61r151ov.gif

My condolences, Hellwarden. Sorry that happened to a close relative.

bigkrev

That spring anime thread calls Super Lovers "wholesome", which is a statement I would have agreed with in the first dozen chapters, but following that is really fucking hilarious

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Toei translates the One Piece sub now? ._.
Toei has always handled the translation for the One Piece subs. Or more accurately they seem to have 5 or 6 different people do it, most of whom are not very good at their job. Every now and then, though, you can an episode where it's like "ah, it's the good subtitle guy this week!"

Seda

My younger brother really wants Splatoon, I think, despite not being a competitive or shooter fan. My only experience with it is when BassForever visited and let me play his copy for a bit (Bass is p cool in person and didn't destroy my apartment). I was not very good at the game.

I just bought the three original SaGa games, all the Etrian Odysseys, a few imports (Fire Emblem 12, Tales of Eternia EU). I have no time for any of them :/

I'm not into competitive shooters either and love splatoon. It's still really fun regardless of who you play it with and Turf War is my favorite mode in a shooter ever.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
rjx1ssn.jpg

No ragrets.
I need to actually play Onechanbara, got the OST in my car. Hoping to start Estival Versus tonight, & need to make room in my car to put the CD I got with that in there. 70 tracks is pretty awesome, especially considering the LE is the same price as a normal PS4 game.

I'd go back to Splatoon, but my enjoyment has kind of been dampened by the fact someone I know CONSTANTLY would be like "DID YOU PLAY THE SPLATFEST DESPITE NOT PLAYING THE PREVIOUS ONES?! WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING THEM? YOU COULD MAKE SOME TIME!? I WAS PLAYING SPLATOON TODAY, YOU KNOW!!!" which just makes me not want to play it because I wouldn't feel like I was doing it because I wanted to but because I was being asked constantly.

My younger brother really wants Splatoon, I think, despite not being a competitive or shooter fan. My only experience with it is when BassForever visited and let me play his copy for a bit (Bass is p cool in person and didn't destroy my apartment). I was not very good at the game.

I just bought the three original SaGa games, all the Etrian Odysseys, a few imports (Fire Emblem 12, Tales of Eternia EU). I have no time for any of them :/

Haha thanks, I enjoyed hanging out with you, Levyne, and Absolution. Splatoon has added so much content since you last played the game feels radically different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom