• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you hate it when you want to find a clean version of a song without other sound effects (groans of increasing discomfort in this case) yet it doesn't exist? I certainly do.

You people need to go play Fire Emblem Fates.

tsGvDqj.jpg

i havent even played the game and I know what shin is talking about

At least you understood me Seda.

BBboy20

Life has taught me that politics is a topic I should stay out of because nobody can just "agree to disagree" & I just don't care for the most part. Not to mention nobody wins because people want someone elected, then they whine about how they're not doing what they promised if elected.
Drumpf taught me that the people who are physically around me not only are misinformed, they have some really fucked-up world views to see such appeal for such an openly vulgar dude, regardless of their back-ground, let alone believing they have critical thinking skills despite admitting they don't now much about politics yet would like to vote for him or make the same talking points like a parrot. It's becoming harder to stick around when you give a shit about your fellow Americans abroad.

So I have to go to my grandmother's funeral on Thursday
I am sorry for your loss.

rjx1ssn.jpg

No ragrets.
Smashing & Splating Fun Times.

Am I or am I not talking about Senran Kagura & Onechanbara?

I'd go back to Splatoon, but my enjoyment has kind of been dampened by the fact someone I know CONSTANTLY would be like "DID YOU PLAY THE SPLATFEST DESPITE NOT PLAYING THE PREVIOUS ONES?! WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING THEM? YOU COULD MAKE SOME TIME!? I WAS PLAYING SPLATOON TODAY, YOU KNOW!!!" which just makes me not want to play it because I wouldn't feel like I was doing it because I wanted to but because I was being asked constantly.
Well, it is the best online competitive shooter around this generation so far so...

Also, goddammit the new Hitman game is completely broken because it's online for no reason.

Goddammit Square Enix.
Dudes are defending that shit overr fucking leaderboards. Fucking leaderboards...

Happy birthday to me

And to Toonami
Happy birthday.

Seda

I don't drink often, but I will have alcohol on occasion, maybe once every 6 weeks if that. I don't like a lot of beers, usually stick to the more 'summer' types or more fruity offerings.

Grexeno

I don't drink often, but I will have alcohol on occasion, maybe once every 6 weeks if that. I don't like a lot of beers, usually stick to the more 'summer' types or more fruity offerings.
I think the only alcohol I haven't despised has been of the super-fruity "umbrella drink" variety.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I usually go more toward the bitter and malty side of beer. Lagers are great and I do love a good stout. I had this great one when I went to Singlecut's brewery last weekend, all chocolatey and with some nice spices.

Also happy birthday to Dan and everyone else I missed while at work!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I remember for my 21st b-day, my dad wanted me to try some beer (despite the fact I already swore I'd never touch the stuff because my body was already screwed up growing up, I didn't want to add alcohol or risk getting drunk), it was basically okay for about 2 seconds then a really bitter taste.

Even after trying a black cherry malt, it was okay at first, but half way through, it lost its taste.

Jarate

Banned
Beer is great tasting, but it's an acquired taste. If you didnt go through the grind of college drinking and natty light, it's hard to appreciate a good beer. Ive liked it since i first tasted it though, so maybe im different. But it's like Coffee in a way. (which I drink black)

What im trying to say is

Toonamigaf |OT| We'll Have an Appletini pls!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I remember for my 21st b-day, my dad wanted me to try some beer (despite the fact I already swore I'd never touch the stuff because my body was already screwed up growing up, I didn't want to add alcohol or risk getting drunk), it was basically okay for about 2 seconds then a really bitter taste.

Even after trying a black cherry malt, it was okay at first, but half way through, it lost its taste.

Stouts are usually pretty good for beginners. Left Hand does a really milk chocolately one that is fantastic.

Beer is great tasting, but it's an acquired taste. If you didnt go through the grind of college drinking and natty light, it's hard to appreciate a good beer. Ive liked it since i first tasted it though, so maybe im different. But it's like Coffee in a way. (which I drink black)

What im trying to say is

Toonamigaf |OT| We'll Have an Appletini pls!

I dunno, I didn't really drink in college...

Jarate

Banned
Stouts are usually pretty good for beginners. Left Hand does a really milk chocolately one that is fantastic.

I dunno, I didn't really drink in college...

Dont get me wrong, im not trying to imply that the only way to enjoy beer is to go through that horrific time period where you only have access to natty (I was more of a malt liquour guy myself)

But ive known a lot of people who went through that and now can appreciate a good cold beer after having such shitty beer.

But then again, ive mostly switched to hard cider as my "I want a beer" drink of choice.

bigkrev

I had bariatric surgery and have to be very careful with drinking (do it rarely, can't drive even after 1 beer for 30 minutes), which has me not drinking much anymore.

I like fruitier beers/ales- Blue Moon is my go-to at a normal place, and I love me some Angry Orchard. As far as drinks go, I'm pretty much a Whisky Sour person at this point in my life, after retiring from Vodka-Redbulls a few years ago because those things were messing me up.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, hell I feel funny enough taking aspirin and had a bad reaction about a year ago to sleeping medication.

Hell I even try to stay away from caffeine these days as it tends to give me a headache.

Guess while we're on the subject, have any you been asked if your reason for not drinking is because of religious reasons? I've gotten that a couple of times myself.

Since were talking about the SAO Alpha project, imma tell a story to you guys.

A story of me ruining someones life.

I say it was about a year ago now a friend/co-worker in my old town was staying at my house 1 night. it was about mid-night and he wanted to know what anime was cool to watch on netflix. as a joke I suggested Sword Art Online and he looked it up, he liked the description of it and booted up the first episode after which I went to bed and said "have fun".

I woke up next morning to a changed man, he stayed up all night watching SAO and was a total nut for it now it even surpassed his current love for Kingdom Hearts.

He has the games, the imported consoles, the replica swords, the anime boxsets and god knows what else. and now hes told me hes saving up the funds for the SAO alpha project.

And I caused this, by a jokingly made suggestion I inadvertently ruined someones life.

What have I done?...

Mizerman

Since were talking about the SAO Alpha project, imma tell a story to you guys.

A story of me ruining someones life.

I say it was about a year ago now a friend/co-worker in my old town was staying at my house 1 night. it was about mid-night and he wanted to know what anime was cool to watch on netflix. as a joke I suggested Sword Art Online and he looked it up, he liked the description of it and booted up the first episode after which I went to bed and said "have fun".

I woke up next morning to a changed man, he stayed up all night watching SAO and was a total nut for it now it even surpassed his current love for Kingdom Hearts.

He has the games, the imported consoles, the replica swords, the anime boxsets and god knows what else. and now hes told me hes saving up the funds for the SAO alpha project.

And I caused this, by a jokingly made suggestion I inadvertently ruined someones life.

What have I done?...

You've awakened a beater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom