• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_o4brrrFh1g1qknokm_500.gif

Party hard.

Unlike HxH, Bleach:The Final Act will happen.

There is no god in this world.

The dude spends 2 hours ripping into a show no one will remember in a year (might as well dump on Absolute Duo or Knights and Masques) before saying how he likes Chivalry of a Failed Knight better which is basically the same thing.

I don't get this meme reviewer.

1. It's a hell of a lot longer than two hours.
2. He explains rather well why one show is better than the other.
Watch the whole thing, it's on par with say RLM's Plinkett reviews for example.

Regiruler

Saw this over in the "Generic Anime" thread

I've seen Digibro's work before, like his awesome breakdown on why SAO is the fucking worst. Only on part 1 and I'm amazed at how generic most anime is. Especially light novel adaptations. At least when American cartoons try to rip off other cartoons (Pickle & Peanut ripping off Regular Show), it tries to look different.
Can't bring myself to finish the video for whatever reason.

I do like that cannon thing tbe protag is holding.

Line_HTX

What was the whole point of it again? Have her eventually "reject" the Hogyouku or whatever it's called and then Aizen could gain access to the other dimension where the King was???

Unlike HxH, Bleach:The Final Act will happen.

Both will happen some day lets be real

Also there is no good reason to not let someone legally stream Super, if you don't legally stream it somewhere fan's will just fan sub and watch on pirate sites where nobody makes money except for pirate sites. I also don't buy it being a money thing since we see both Netflix and Amazon via Prime licensing anime for exclusive streaming right and don't tell me Netflix can't pony up for whatever cost Toei would hypothetically have.

Its safe to guess Funi does have both Buu Kai and Super but for whatever reason isn't allowed to announce them until some unknown reason. Perhaps its the Toonami fan's dream scenario where Funi is waiting for Kai to get close to finishing to premier buu kai on toonami then super on toonami, perhaps its a simple "you must wait a year + before you can announce those rights". When they let everything else that's super popular get a legal simulcast the fact the biggest property of them all doesn't get one in the year 2016 is mystifying.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_inline_o4brrrFh1g1qknokm_500.gif

Party hard.

That episode is still one of my all-time favorites, especially for comedy episodes. It's like Luffy finally found his soulmate. He's got an afro, he's insane, he's a big eater and strangely rude, he makes jokes constantly, he can understand Luffy's gibberish, he's a vampire zombie skeleton Devil Fruit user, and he's a musician!

ckohler

Perhaps its the Toonami fan's dream scenario where Funi is waiting for Kai to get close to finishing to premier buu kai on toonami then super on toonami, perhaps its a simple "you must wait a year + before you can announce those rights". When they let everything else that's super popular get a legal simulcast the fact the biggest property of them all doesn't get one in the year 2016 is mystifying.

Jason and Gill did both make a trip to Japan a couple of weeks ago. Maybe it was to finalize the DBZ deal. Getting DBZ would be important enough that they would want to be there in person.

Jason and Gill did both make a trip to Japan a couple of weeks ago. Maybe it was to finalize the DBZ deal. Getting DBZ would be important enough that they would want to be there in person.

I dunno I think/feel Funimation is more at play with that then Toonami at this point when it comes to DBZ Kai Buu Saga and Super and what's going on with when Funi can announce they have them and where they'll premier. I think if they're going to Japan to meet with studios I'd hope it's for more Space Dandy esque situations.

BBboy20

You bitches better buy God Eater Resurrection or God Eater 2 Rage Burst when they come out so we can play together.
Project X Zone what got me interested in that series but I've never played it. Which version would you be getting?

Did she just see a robot ghost?
CXASS9dWQAAS0Le.jpg

Ghost in the machine?
6871bd00b86e5d647a9891d14a606e1335c1e1ae.jpg

Or that versus movie that's coming soon.
... I can't believe that's actually a thing.
???

their guns look weird
400px-AA12FullAutoShotGun.jpg

Also lightweight so you could fire it with one hand.

I always feel like somebody is watching me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Also: GameTrailers is reborn.
https://www.twitch.tv/easyallies

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Who is this Yu Ayasaki and why is she in Mario Maker now?
Because she's from a Nintendo game.

What, you think Nintendo just lets any random manga character into the game?

She's from that Jam with the Band game Barbara the Bat is from. Don't worry, I had to look it up too

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I see people who're all "Man, Nisekoi got a costume? PUT GOKU OR LUFFY IN MARIO MAKER".

.......then I question if they're really One Piece fans because what would Luffy's swimming animation be on the grounds Luffy can't swim.

Nisekoi got a costume cuz the Mangaka is a huge Mario fan and even did some drawings for Nintendo events. Two people probably talked, its simple to see how that one happened and it doesn't mean that suddenly the WSJ floodgates will open.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh sweet, so the next Idolmaster will have Berserk content because he's such a big fan?! The girls can sing the OP & ED of the animes/movies and dress up as Guts & such!!

& will once again delay the manga

Edit: Now I wish there was an anime based on Hi-Score Girl, but the licensing would be rather difficult, especially after the lawsuit that happened with the manga using screenshots of games from a company.

Seda

Only a few more weeks until
Vegetables gets wooped by 18.

(His name was autocorrected and I didn't feel like fixing it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom