• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm just going to be a good boy and wait for official info. No reason to lose my mind.

SURE HOPE THEY AREN'T BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE.

1J7TIRi.png

LycanXIII

Package was delivered for me today that obviously had a shirt in it, but I haven't ordered a shirt online in a long time. Surprised to open it and find this.

CeQiO6LVIAE7pxD.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
An actual physical controller without any face buttons of any kind makes less sense than having no controller at all.

I'm willing to give it a shot at a demo kiosk before shitting on it too hard. Every time I think they've lost their minds they prove me wrong and it's great, so I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt.

I don't know why anyone is trying to pass judgment based on leaked screenshots for something that nobody knows how it works. People get way to caught up whipping themselves into a frenzy. It's kind of sad that even the idea of something non traditional pisses people off.

I'm willing to give it a shot at a demo kiosk before shitting on it too hard. Every time I think they've lost their minds they prove me wrong and it's great, so I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt.

Ha, anyone else remember when the Wiimote was first revealed?

I can only imagine the meltdowns.

Grexeno

I won't knock it until I at least try it.

Not to mention I got tons of controllers to fall back on if I don't like it.

Nintendo's always been pretty good about backward compatibility when it comes to controllers.
You will be playing games designed to be played without buttons.

Like, I don't know, Pong.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SWORD ART ONLINE - EPISODE FOUR: The Black Swordsman

So Silicia is introduced, conned out of her healing items in a game of death, and is almost killed before being saved by the Black Swordsman. Oh and her dragon Pina died. But good guy Kirito is on the case and knows how to revive NPC pets. Why does he help her? Because she reminds him of Suguha...yeah I don't see it either folks.

FZNXgxs.gif

XVA4S1j.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Silica is probably my favorite side character in the series. She's not annoying, she's got real emotional response and has a decent enough reason for falling head over heels for Kirito, who literally swooped in, saved her life, and brought her pet back from the dead.

My favorite silica moment is in s2 when Kirito grabs Sinon's tail and Silica looks at her tail with a "I wish he'd pull my tail too" look on her face

Line_HTX

I wonder if Toonami has ever considered putting Sailor Moon on Toonami at some point?

If you mean OG Toonami then yeah, they did. I remember stopping in the middle of Super S, and that was already more than halfway through. At least I finally got to know who was Saturn eventually, lol

Raxus

MHA certainly seems to be the biggest show in the spring which is really saying something in a season of strong contenders.

So apparently Dark Souls 3 has a new feature where it randomly locks up when you get near a bonfire.

This one really is for the hardcore fans who don't want to make any progress at all.

I'll be extremely surprised if it isn't split-cour. Funimation is banking on this being the next big thing.

Episode count hasn't stopped a show from being popular. A more recent example would be One Punch Man.

MHA certainly seems to be the biggest show in the spring which is really saying something in a season of strong contenders.

I dunno about that. I've been seeing a lot of hype for JoJo Part 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom