• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been listening to the first Naruto anime's soundtrack and it's pretty godlike. Like I think 75% of my enjoyment of the first series was due to the soundtrack. Probably why I stopped watching Shippuden.

Jarate

Banned
1IfdbYN.png

Jarate

Banned
Toonami Future Lineup

DBZ Kai
My Hero Academy
One Punch Man
Ping Pong the Animation
One Piece
Jim Jim Wacky Journey
Chalk Zone

A man can dream

Raxus

This is about the time of year that Demarco starts getting amped up about his Summer Singles lineup, so I wouldn't be so immediately sure this is Toonami news he's talking about.

If that is the case talk about poor timing considering we only have 3(?) episodes of Parasyte left.

Raxus

Just realized that the new update means my quick quote add on for firefox doesn't work :(

And I mean weren't we even closer when we got AgK's replacement?

We were on the penultimate episode when we got Dimension W. I know because I watched up to episode 5 (This week's episode) when I heard the news.

Sitting on amazon page with Shamballa, Milos, and 03 blu ray in my basket. I already own 03 on dvd and don't really care much for it, I own brotherhood and the OVAs on blu ray.

I've been debating getting other FMA stuff for completion's sake but Brotherhood is the only one I actively want to own

I for sure want Shamballa and Milos since I don't own them and with them I'd have everything on dvd or blu ray. The issue of course is that by doing so I'd own everything BUT FMA 03 on blu ray and my ocd will probably hate that.

I may have asked this before, but is this going to impact these shows being on other streaming services or not? I'm not sure how this works, seeing as presumably they're the ones who did the dub?

I would assume that Aniplex would only be able to air the sub on netflix since the dub rights would still belong to Funimation.

While I can agree that FLCL didn't need more episodes, I'm not going to lie - I won't say no to more.

And if they miss the mark, it's not like the original episodes weren't self-contained and the rest can be easily ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom