• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The final Bleach arc is almost 200 chapters long now, and is probably nowhere near the end.
What is pacing?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Well when you literally though up a villain for EVERY SINGLE LETTER OF THE ALPHABET

With the dumbest fucking names of all goddamn time.

Jarate, it's hard to say if you'd enjoy Batman v Superman; the fights are pretty good but to get there, you have to sift through this huge mess of plot points and characters for half the movie.

I feel like I can see the parts in the movie that might have been good, and it's frustrating. It's like they have the pieces but don't know what to do with them.

I think it's possible to turn Justice League around if they narrow the scope, but narrowing the scope is pretty much the opposite of what you do for a Justice League movie.

Honestly, if I were in his position I might decide to use Seven Samurai as a base as well. Gotta make sure the story has an emotional core and all. The thing is, I'm not sure he understands that movie at all.

Well when you literally though up a villain for EVERY SINGLE LETTER OF THE ALPHABET

With the dumbest fucking names of all goddamn time.

6itaOvR.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Imagine if you're a kid to discover that your parents were a huge fan of Bleach & they named you after one of the villains.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wonder if you could fix GT...

Luckily DBZ Super basically Star Wars 7'd the fuck out of the Grand Tour so that question will probably never be answered.

The final arc of GT is incredible though, some great lines between Vegeta and Goku there. I daresay its a better ending than the original one DBZ got.

BBboy20

For the love of god, do not see Superman vs Batman.
It's not horribly offensive to the character like Man of Steel was, it's just an awful, meandering, nonsensical film that feels like a Extended edition where they didn't fix the pacing
It being SvB and that it is getting the most entertaining reviews in modern times, I have to see it despite having nothing but bad vibes out of it in the last year and a half.

If anything at least DCU is proving that the billion movies for Marvel at least stops travesties like this from happening.

DC couldn't do a Batman Vs Superman right but Marvel just did a Guardians of the Galaxy movie, Antman and Dr. fucking Strange.

Let that sink in.
Talking raccoon before Wonder Woman, remember dat.

Some people just can't lie about the fact they like butts to the points brothers can't deny.
fzju0Pv.gif

Seda

Luckily DBZ Super basically Star Wars 7'd the fuck out of the Grand Tour so that question will probably never be answered.

The final arc of GT is incredible though, some great lines between Vegeta and Goku there. I daresay its a better ending than the original one DBZ got.

I don't remember too much of GT. For some reason I do remember a throwaway 5 second scene where Goku needs to stop a building from falling over and flashes to SSj4 to do so.

The ending is about the only good thing I can think of from GT.

I re-watched it not that long ago, and it's pretty boring to finish and feels too much like a fanfic.

Didn't see much of DBZ GT when it first aired but after DBZ Kai finished on Nicktoons they showed all of it there so I have seen it relatively recently. Not sure what all you could trim down for a Kai version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom