• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Speaking of Bleach we are on the final
3 or 4 villains? Assuming no major fuckery occurs and accounting for the billions of chapters of the final fight.

That is being generous at times.
Well when you literally though up a villain for EVERY SINGLE LETTER OF THE ALPHABET
One of the villians was already designated as Σ (Sigma). We've only reached the beginning of this carnival of stupid.

Line_HTX

Of course this is being sold at AnimeJapan.

Ceb1FtWWwAETRry.jpg

Well, at least Mira can't be worse than Microsoft's Tay.

DOH-HOHOHO!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
And it's a weekly mange right?

Yeah, it's weekly. We can have outright MONTHS where nothing happens. The pacing is that bad.
He barely takes breaks too. It's not like Togashi who goes years without doing anything or Oda who takes every 4-5 weeks off.

You know at first glance, I thought this was a track and field anime. I'm technically right, I'm suppose. That bloody music made me close it early though.

Maybe they are using the moe girls to convey the abuse that can occur in horse racing. In doing so, it gets the viewers attention with cute girls and keeps them invested with their tragic and compelling stories as we hope they are not worked to death.

Of course that would require more creatively on the writers part aside from "Let's make a horse racing anime where all the horses are moe girls."

Ultratech

pretty sure Japan is running out ōf things to turn into little girls

Impossible!

Yeah, it's weekly. We can have outright MONTHS where nothing happens. The pacing is that bad.
He barely takes breaks too. It's not like Togashi who goes years without doing anything or Oda who takes every 4-5 weeks off.

Oof. Yeah, that's pretty awful.

I only keep track of it via whatever gets posted in here every so often.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Android #20 escapes in the confusion and the Z Fighters try to track him down before he can return to Dr. Gero's hidden lab, Mira learns more of the world of the past while Kyouma tries to find a way to counter the supposed ghosts, Shinichi and Migi plan to take the fight to Gotou but not everything goes according to plan, Mugen's past catches up to him as the trio reaches the sea, Guren and Yukimaru try to stop the sealing of the Three-Tails and who gives a shit, the weakling trio decide to take a ride on Franky's newest creation and find themselves stranded on Thriller Bark while the remaining Straw Hats find themselves harassed by a different sort of specter, and Ryuko and Satsuki put their differences aside and agree to team up to take down Ragyo.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 62 - Piccolo's Assault! Android 20 and the Twisted Future!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 63 - The Hunt for Doctor Gero! Discover the Hidden Laboratory!
12:30 - Dimension W - 5 - The Possibilities of the Dead
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 22 - Repose and Awakening
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 13 - Misguided Miscreants (Part 1)
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 105 - The Battle Over the Barrier
2:30 - One Piece - 339 - One Unnatural Phenomenon After the Next! Disembarking on Thriller Bark!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 22 - Tell Me How You Feel

Thanks for the happy birthdays everybody. It's been pretty solid so far.

Also, I'm happy to see Dark Souls 3 is continuing the Souls tradition of having an area similar to Blighttown that everyone is going to fucking hate.

Grexeno

Was that confirmed or is that the guess considering the past 8 viz dubs?

Edit: Viz is also releasing part 1-4 of Jojo blu ray/dvd sub/dub so I guess part 3 and 4 dubs confirmed.

I'm just guessing but I wouldn't be at all surprised. Until we get a new Viz show on the block I'm assuming they're Hulu only.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One Punch Man's dub is going to be interesting...........also Genos better be voiced by JYB.

Also thank god, Viz also confirmed they're not only considering re-dubbing Parts 1 & 2 of Jojo, but they confirmed they're going to dub Parts 3 & 4. AND A BLU-RAY RELEASE. Viz already treating Jojo waaaaaaay better than Warner. My understanding is they'll go ahead with some of the cast from the Part 3 test dub from way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom