• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SWORD ART ONLINE - EPISODE TEN: Crimson Killing Intent

The premise of this duel is the dumbest shit ever. She could, you know, just leave the fucking guild. Or Kirito could just, you know, ignore their dumb order. Also hey Kayaba, maybe giving yourself INVINCIBILITY AND AN ATTACK BUFF as your unique ability is a bit...suspicious. Oh and FREEZING TIME in the duel. Why are you helping the top guild clear these floors? Your god sim will only last another year or two at this rate.

Kirito looks awful in the guild colors. Oh hey, crazy bodyguard is LAUGHING KOFFING. Good Girl Asuna saves the day...but Kirito can't let anyone else get the win. SHINING FINGER! Did he...just propose to her? What is going on? Shared inventory space?!?

7QrH0z8.gif

XjFXiSh.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They're both horrible. Bio Broly at least has a fun b plot. It's insulting that it even exists. Broly was popular so one sequel, why not, we've done it before in the movies.

One thing that's always bugged me concerning The Clone Wars is what it's called.

Why is it plural?

It's one giant conflict, with one major antagonizing force. Led by this diverse group of racist aliens.
poggle_the_lesser_bio_11_6055e0a9.jpg

Sure there was a bunch of little battles, but it all tied into the same conflict.

Ah, but your non-canon is no match for my avatar concealment technique.

Hah, the pain of watching Garo Crimson Moon has made me far greater than any of you could dream.

It's true, you've all had to watch SAO...but my pain....IS STILL FAR GREATER THAN YOURS!
*melts*

We are actually running out of Aniplex shows acceptable to the block. Sentai has plenty but they're a lot older.

Well let's see we have (Overall quality of shows disregarded)

Aldnoah Zero
Fate Zero
Fate/Stay Night
Durarara X2 (long shot but AS did air S1 so it could work.)

Those are what we have currently off the top of my head. Might be missing a couple of shows.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Only shows left from Aniplex that might qualify:

- Durarara X2
- God Eater
- Fate/Stay Night
- Fate/Zero
- Aldnoah Zero
- Madoka
- Baccano
- Magi
- Samurai Flamenco

Everything else either isn't "actiony" enough or doesn't have a dub (we're spared from Valvrave....FOR NOW....)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I could actually see them showing Madoka. Especially if a slot opened up in September or so for that spooky halloween thing they like doing.

Only shows left from Aniplex that might qualify:

- Durarara X2
- God Eater
- Fate/Stay Night
- Fate/Zero
- Aldnoah Zero
- Madoka
- Baccano
- Magi
- Samurai Flamenco

Everything else either isn't "actiony" enough or doesn't have a dub (we're spared from Valvrave....FOR NOW....)

Samurai Flamenco has a dub now? Didn't know that.

We could get Rurouni Kenshin. Or Fate/Zero.

RK is a long running series. I doubt they'll add another one with the amount of time slots they have.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My bad, doesn't seem like it does.

It's hard to tell if Aniplex gives a series a dub or not. For some reason, despite Sentai bothering to get the same VAs for Persona 4 the Animation, Aniplex didn't get them back for P4 Golden The Animation.

My bad, doesn't seem like it does.

It's hard to tell if Aniplex gives a series a dub or not. For some reason, despite Sentai bothering to get the same VAs for Persona 4 the Animation, Aniplex didn't get them back for P4 Golden The Animation.

I think that might have to do with P4:GA not getting the greatest overall reception. And of course they'd have to air the original animation first.

I'm expecting DRRRX2 to show up on toonami at some point, but I'm pretty sure it's still airing in Japan so they'll probably wait for it to be done.

It's also like 3 cours long, so they'd also have to find a good time to air it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm expecting DRRRX2 to show up on toonami at some point, but I'm pretty sure it's still airing in Japan so they'll probably wait for it to be done.

I think most of it is dubbed already. The show is on every service everywhere and DRRRRRRR didn't do well at all on Adult Swim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom