• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
cqdgwcN.png

More avatar shenanigans

Too bad that it's a western action cartoon which means that there's no sense of emergency because you know for a fact that no one is going to get

A) Shot
B) Cut up with a lightsaber

unless they are a robot

I don't know about Rebels, but Clone Wars didn't mess around with characters being shot and impaled. Many even get beheaded only partially off screen.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You're right.

Bring Anime Iron Chef to Food Network, follow it up with explaining the recipes made in the show.

Line_HTX

I took some quiz the other day, I forget which thread it linked, and the result I got was "You have Psychopathic Tendencies."

I think I'm safe. Ougi isn't a total psychopath.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
An eSports anime about the FGC please.

I always thought you would have an Araragi avatar. I'm shocked you know nothing.

I have seen none of those shows. I think someone sent me a clip once of one of them involving a brother sister bath scene that got too real too quick, but even that might have been something else.

I wear whatever avatar from the series anyone gives me until April fools.

TUSR

Banned
I have seen none of those shows. I think someone sent me a clip once of one of them involving a brother sister bath scene that got too real too quick, but even that might have been something else.

I wear whatever avatar from the series anyone gives me until April fools.

VJckqTq.gif

Line_HTX

I have no idea who or what he/she is.

I don't read the LNs because I enjoy Shaft's animation.

True, that's a great point.

I'm weird because spoilers to me is the how, not the what. As long as I'm not told the details beforehand, I'm fine.

He, She. Meaningless terms in this grand era of anime. Cute is cute...and drugged alien eyes aren't cute!

Ougi is spooky cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom