• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase17

Outside of Lelouche and Adachi what villains and creepers has he voiced?
The villain on the losing end of Sakura's (only) shining moment in part 2.
latest

Granny chiyo the goat

Edit: Beaten

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
As of late (i.e. the last few years, especially when Funimation started simuldubs, steaming, etc.), I can't really think of a flat-out bad Funimation dub that doesn't fall under "well, this is clearly ecchi smut, we don't need to waste money getting our A-grade VAs on this."

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wish as an "anniversary present", we were told what Jojo (which has a month left) or Unicorn's replacement would be, but considering we just learned of Tokyo Ghoul a week ago, I can't see that happening.

Mizerman

It still blows my mind JYB debuted in power rangers.

It still blew my mind that he went straight into voice acting a year after he left Power Rangers. A good decision, though.

Just like I was surprised me when Dan Southworth (aka the Quantum Ranger) was Vergil.

As of late (i.e. the last few years, especially when Funimation started simuldubs, steaming, etc.), I can't really think of a flat-out bad Funimation dub that doesn't fall under "well, this is clearly ecchi smut, we don't need to waste money getting our A-grade VAs on this."

The only recent dub of theirs that I'd say is love it or hate it is Yuri on Ice, and that's more because they went the accents route and that's always divisive with Anime Dubs.

Seda

Oh right, should've have the stream going.

Any interesting questions this time around?

Most of the questions are more personal interest type for the guys there, like, who was Steve's biggest idol he's met in person, which he answered Peter Cullen, Tom Kenny, Mark Hamill.

The only informative question about Toonami kinda reiterates what was said in the Vulture article earlier today:

Q: If FLCL Season 2/3 are successful, can that lead to more reboots and continuations?

A: [The answer was basically yes and that they are always thinking about acquisitions and stuff like that]

Moaradin

The Berserk anime dub isn't even bringing the original VAs back. Why even bother? It's a Bang Zoom dub as well, so it's not like they couldn't get them back.

Seda

Mostly just an ideal wishful thinking question but shows their personal interest:

Q: Outside of DBZ Kai, what old shows would you like to have on the block?

A: Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom