• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Mostly just an ideal wishful thinking question but shows their personal interest:

Q: Outside of DBZ Kai, what old shows would you like to have on the block?

A: Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho

They've mentioned OS for years now, I'm pretty sure its going to happen eventually.

YYH is new though.

Xe4

Banned
I think Toonami has too much Shonen as it is (personal preference talking there though), so I would love to see something like Outlaw Star.

Seda

Q: Is another Toonami original show (like IGPX) a possibility?

A: Yes

(To me the way they answered this seemed like a definitive answer more than just 'never say never' but who knows)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Considering Funimation is finally putting out the Blu-Ray version of the show, Outlaw Star seems to have a better chance of getting the rerun slot, even if by a small margin.

Again, they could be all "uncut for the first time, including the episode too hot for '90s Toonami!" to promote it.

Seda

haha I like how Jason acknowledged the Stardust Crusaders question and then immediately ignores it. "uh lets take a phone call!"

Seda

Steve's original direction for Tom basically asked him to be a bit snarky as if every line Tom said ended with an implied "You Fuck".

Seda

Jason straight up acknowledged that "giant robot" shows don't seem to do as well as other shows, even on current Toonami.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Well, there it is, One Piece was thrown off for bad ratings and because they needed to freshening the block up because too much endless shonen.

Cbajd5

wait, why do they do this during [adult swim] time anyways

you're losing viewers that way

just do it live during not night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom