• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oo4h24DI4V1s34y0go1_r1_540.png

I see what you're doing, Genndy. >.>

I know what this image actually shows, but I can't help but see the image like her arm comes out of her butt and the elbow bends in the chains

Chase17

HxH 46

Who is this guy who hijacked the underground arm wrestling ring. I don't remember this arc as well as I thought lol. Forgot that this was how the Gon/Kurapika plots converge.

Guess I have two weeks to catch up on the third tokyo ghoul episode.

HxH 46

Who is this guy who hijacked the underground arm wrestling ring. I don't remember this arc as well as I thought lol. Forgot that this was how the Gon/Kurapika plots converge.

Guess I have two weeks to catch up on the third tokyo ghoul episode.
I'm trying to figure out if Togashi really designed him that way or if Madhouse was having way too much fun. There are way too many thong wearing dudes running around in the HxH universe.

Regiruler

Your Name is fucking goat.

I'm going to watch it again, this time in dub.

I didn't realize it wasn't out on DVD when my anime club president showed it (although this isn't surprising knowing him), so I want to find an opportunity to see it in a theatre because I liked it so much.

just get the guys who make Game of Thrones to do a live action Berserk
You cannot find a man pretty enough to be Griffith. You'd have to cast a flat chested woman.
Going from Season 5 of Samurai Jack to the second season of the new Berserk anime is like going from eating finely cook high quality lobster and steak to walking on broken glass. Maybe Genndy would like to make a Berserk show?
I'm still on season one of Jack and it looks better than Berserk season two. The cinematography is pretty consistent every episode and shows improvement. Berserk is just a train wreck with almost no care or pacing put into it.

toonami showdown:

screenshot_2017-04-10y5p2o.png

this is very concerning

soundcloud seems to show that from time to time and i'm not 100% sure why it looks so exaggerated; the volume should be slightly louder around there because we have music in the background while we're talking but it's not like twice as loud as the rest of the podcast or anything, especially since i listen through and look at audio levels during the editing process and make adjustments where needed

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Being a completionist Persona 5 can drivee bonkers lol. I really got to let things go and save them for NG+.

I just platinumed Horizon last month and plan on getting the platinum in Nier Automata (almost there) within the next week or so. I'm not sure I'm going to bother with Persona 5 as that's next on my to play list. Horizon and Nier are big but Persona looks fucking gigantic.

Moaradin

is NG+ significantly shorter in persona or something? That always seems like the last thing I wanna do after completing a 100+ hour game.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
is NG+ significantly shorter in persona or something? That always seems like the last thing I wanna do after completing a 100+ hour game.
I don't know about P5, but in P4G, you're able to customize your experience, so I had the difficulty on Easy while making it so I gained a ton more EXP & money from battles, so I had everyone at level 99 near the end of the game. You can pretty much just skip/fast-forward all the cutscenes, which'll help with getting through NG+ faster, plus I recall your social stats remain the same, allowing you to select new choices that you couldn't before.

Raxus

You can fast forward text, tons of stuff carries over. The schedule just isn't as tight so you can enjoy the social aspect and dungeons of the game more.

I just platinumed Horizon last month and plan on getting the platinum in Nier Automata (almost there) within the next week or so. I'm not sure I'm going to bother with Persona 5 as that's next on my to play list. Horizon and Nier are big but Persona looks fucking gigantic.
Just based on one of the trophies asking you to 100% the compendium means I'm not even attempting the platinum. Love the game and soundtrack though, I might actually like it more than Persona 3.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
at least you can look up a guide & have an easier time of getting persona via bringing back the interrogation system

now getting 250 of those navigator lines...............probably won't be any issue, I got it on my first playthrough before the final boss.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69kPLRkkIH-1RBw

WVW69kPMRwMQYAeGTh

Retro GiTS (1/5/14):

zlCfzRV6e9IDNdyAqu

My hands felt more like playing KoF than drawin' on Saturday! ;-) That and Bloody Silhouette Jack took longer to draw than I anticipated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom