• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My bad, let me update:

1.) Shard: 69,874
2.) Man God: 64,871
3.) B-Dubs: 56,004
4.) Bass: 55,092
5.) Seda: 45,205

6.) foxuzamaki: 42,836
7.) Line: 42,144
8.) Schadenfreude: 38,890
9.) Raxus: 37,411
10.) Me: 36,386

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You forgot Slayvern
Search option says this user doesn't exist within this thread & it's an invalid user specified.

....unless you mean Slayven (no r), to which I don't recall him posting in this thread. I'm going by who has the most posts that're ToonamiGAF regulars. Though damn, over 100k, wonder if he's the highest on Neogaf in general.

....but no time to think about that NINTENDO DIRECT TIME

Raxus

My bad, let me update:

1.) Shard: 69,874
2.) Man God: 64,871
3.) B-Dubs: 56,004
4.) Bass: 55,092
5.) Seda: 45,205

6.) foxuzamaki: 42,836
7.) Line: 42,144
8.) Schadenfreude: 38,890
9.) Raxus: 37,411
10.) Me: 36,386
I was afraid to look for that very reason *blushes*

I want to say the top 5 are:

1.) Man God: 64,871 (but he's also the one who's been here the longest, since 2007)
2.) B-Dubs: 56,004
3.) Bass: 55,092
4.) Seda: 45,205
5.) foxuzamaki: 42,836

6.) Line: 42,144
7.) Raxus: 37,411
8.) Me: 36,386
Holy shit I'm a middleweight at best.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

1.) Man God: 64,871 (but he's also the one who's been here the longest, since 2007)

I probably would have been number 1 if I didnt get a job 3 years ago

This use of Switch HD Rumble happened sooner than I expected.
23YKqHG.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm getting both of the FE Gaiden amiibos, Female Corin, Traditional Cloud, both Bayonettas, All of the Splatoon 2, and all of the Zelda amiibos.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
At this point the only amiibo I'm missing is Dark Turbo Charge Donkey Kong, and I can easily get him now for $20 (those Skylanders price drops).

I need more shelves now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I still need to get all those Breath of the Wild ones, debating the FE Echoes pack (I really wish Nintendo would put a demo out), all 6 of the Smash ones, possibly the Pikmin one, then Young/MM Link since I can't seem to see the different between TP & SS Links from SSB Link & OoT Link.

.....which will put me at over 80 amiibo, considering I have 75 of them at the moment.....& I need to find space to display them, not to mention the box I have to hold all the amiibo boxes.

....is it kind of sad that the only Summer gaming thing I can think of at the moment that I want is the amiibo? We still don't have a date for Sonic Mania (which got delayed), MK8 Deluxe, I'll get later on, I might wait on Splatoon 2, MAYBE I'll get Akiba's Beat if I'm done with Persona 5, still debating FE Echoes, not sure on Valkyria Revolution, unsure on FF12 HD.

Actually, wait, Crash N-Sane Trilogy, guess I'll get that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Just got an email that I won something from the Toonamiversary contest. Hope it's a shirt.

Yes yes, me too. If it's a shirt I look forward to it, free clothing is useful for when I'm too lazy to dress well.
Wooooo, same here!

Congratulations!

You're one of the lucky few that scored some Toonami swag from our Twentieth Anniversary celebration. Hang tight on delivery, we hope to get it to you in 8 – 10 weeks.

Thanks for helping make us a better cartoon show!

Stay gold,

TOM
Looks like we should get our stuff early to mid June.

Edit: Looking back, it said "As part of Toonami's 20th Anniversary, we're giving away some premium packages, like 20th Anniversary T-Shirts, Limited Edition Trapped Comic Books, a T.O.M. Action Figure and some other goodies from our closet." So it's a bundle of all that stuff? Really neat that if that's true instead of just "you get a shirt & you get the comic & you get the action figure"

Imagine if I could join you guys :(

Fuck working early on sundays

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Every Wednesday, bro

Things I do/potentially watch on Wednesdays

NXT
pretty much every winter anime Funimation picked up
sports

That's if I'm not working late or watching something else I'm catching up on from working late.

This is the first time I've been near a TV that's turned on without a vidja game on it all year.

Tenumi

Banned
*Checks every e-mail address* Poo, nothing for me it looks like.

...I really need to change programs because Windows 10 Outlook absolutely sucks.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Things I do/potentially watch on Wednesdays

NXT
pretty much every winter anime Funimation picked up
sports

That's if I'm not working late or watching something else I'm catching up on from working late.

This is the first time I've been near a TV that's turned on without a vidja game on it all year.

I don't even watch most of Toonami at this point. I tune in for like 3 or 4 shows and just play whatever amazing game has been released that week. I'm considering taking like a half week off in the summer to just sit in the AC and grind through my backlog.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Looking at that wolf picture from Samurai Jack I now realize that Genndy should make an Okami cartoon.

Morlas

hmmm i guess the switch will be popular with the otakus....but i want my HD monster hunter capcom...hd mon hun on the go must be a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom