• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
even normal Kars would probably outsmart Tien.

Buu Tien is infinitely stronger then Kars. Think about how badly some of the characters jobbed against first form cell and 2nd form cell. Tien was able to stall him, which is pretty ludicrous for a human. All he needs to do is keep him from moving for a short time, and I doubt he would have a problem with that. ]

Evil Containment wave as I pointed out as well

cntr

Banned
Tien and most late DBZ/DBS characters could defeat Kars, but most of them are too dumb to do it.

Beerus and Whis at least are smart and powerful enough to easily win, though.

Unless you want to hypothetically argue that Kars could survive complete cellular disintegration, anyone who can do a decent Kamehameha-like beam blast could beat Kars.

Or just toss him into space.kek

cntr

Banned
They'd defeat him if they land a hit, yeah. The question is whether they're smart enough to do it, lol.

now the real question is whether superman can defeat goku

caliph95

They'd defeat him if they land a hit, yeah. The question is whether they're smart enough to do it, lol.

now the real question is whether superman can defeat goku
No no no no no
get-out-maid-grandma-gif.gif

We are not doing that

cntr

Banned
Chain Jail only works because it forces zetsu, suppressing nen abilities. It doesn't do anything to physical abilities.

also this conversation is getting silly

Jarate

Banned
Who would win in a fight, Kurapika or Madara Uchicha and I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Who would win in a fight, Kurapika or Madara Uchicha and I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Any Kurapika Versus debate would require an * since his abilities are useless against non Spiders lol.

Moaradin

I've seen all of Naruto and I recognized a few of those words.

Any Kurapika Versus debate would require an * since his abilities are useless against non Spiders lol.

Well, most of his abilities work against non Spiders. Even Emperor Time.

The problem is the core of his strategy is Chain Jail (which is what he uses the immobilize them and turn off their Nen so he can use his other abilities on them) and that's the one that he can only use against Spiders. So he probably won't be able to do much without it lol.

Chase17

Yes

cntr

Banned
Saitama could defeat Kurapika and Madara, but Mr. Satan would come and take all the credit

I like this bizarro Toonami crossover universe we're coming up with here

caliph95

Naruto's power creep went insane in the final arc, Naruto and Sasuke basically became ninja gods

We were no longer dealing with averages ninjas anymore

cntr

Banned
Naruto's powers and names are usually references to ninja tropes or Japanese mythology.

...though most of them don't actually make sense in context and are pretty much just random...

Real talk, I haven't watched Naruto in a couple of months. Gundam is wayyyyy to boring
The last two episodes were pretty good.

Up until the end of the arc we're at now the power creep was fine. It's after where we are that it goes absolutely insane.

To the very least, at least Kishi had the sense to wait until the very last arc to go fucking crazy with the Power Creep. Toriyama went off the rails on Namek and it only got worse from there. lol

Up until the end of the arc we're at now the power creep was fine. It's after where we are that it goes absolutely insane.
From what I remember it turns to straight bull shit during the war arc or at least near it. I think I stopped making sense of it during the Pain arc or something. I marathoned a lot of Naruto across the dub and sub so it's honestly just a blur to me at this point, which I do not feel like watching again. I'd rather digest something good repeatedly like HxH.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
From what I remember it turns to straight bull shit during the war arc or at least near it. I think I stopped making sense of it during the Pain arc or something. I marathoned a lot of Naruto across the dub and sub so it's honestly just a blur to me at this point, which I do not feel like watching again. I'd rather digest something good repeatedly like HxH.

The Pain arc was generally fine in terms of power creep. Naruto went to what felt like his final form at the time and we saw what looked like the power ceiling in that fight. Of course that all went out the window during the war arc.

The Pain arc was generally fine in terms of power creep. Naruto went to what felt like his final form at the time and we saw what looked like the power ceiling in that fight. Of course that all went out the window during the war arc.
I mean it made sense I think I just stopped caring about it, then they just became fucking Ninjesus.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm trying to remember when I last saw Naruto. I think once Toonami originally went off the air, because the last episode I can recall was the one where they tried to look under Kakashi's mask, but damn, everything between the tournament with Rock Lee vs. Gaara & that, I have so little memory of it.

This could also be around the time when I was starting to lose interest in long-running shows because I was starting to notice the pacing was getting annoying, so maybe that's why I have so little recollection of it.

cntr

Banned
The Pain Arc is pretty solidly good all the way through, until the ending.

...though that's based on vague recollections of the manga and I don't know how badly Pierrot mucked around with it.

The Pain Arc is pretty solidly good all the way through, until the ending.

...though that's based on vague recollections of the manga and I don't know how badly Pierrot mucked around with it.
My biggest complaint from the Pain arc ending comes from fucking Hinata...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom