• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
1. Find giant body of water that would take dozens of stamina bars to clear.

2. Make max range ice pillars and cross it one by one, also giving you footing to shoot at things.

Regiruler

I am reminded of swimming to Sylvalum by your comment.

And how I forgot to make a fast travel point before getting into an online mission.

Morlas

Wanna know how much i like this zelda world? i ran through a mini-dungeon and instead of going right back to the quest giver i noticed that it ended up going further and i ended up running to the top of a snowy peak, i didn't get sh*t but it was so cool i didn't really mind
I saw an awesome thunder serpent up there.

Mizerman

latest

Toonami Ratings are out:
8:00pm DBS - 857,000 (.33)
11:30pm DBS - 1,217,000 (.58)
12:00am DBZ Kai -1,102,000 (.52)
12:30am JJBA: BT - 941,000 (.43)
1:00am Gundam Unicorn - 908,00 (.41)
1:30am HxH - 800,000 (.36)
2:00am Shippuden - 745,000 (.35)
2:30am One Piece - 587,000 (.28)
3:00am GiTS - 528,000 (.24)

Superior German Science = Ratings

You know I've heard some people say they wish Breath of the Wild had more music, but I actually rather like how it's a quiet journey a lot of the time. Just you, adventuring out, trying to make the best of it. It helps that when you run into a character, they often have a lot of personality. (Alright, Sweet Jebus lady, I'll stay off the flowers.)

Actually reminds me more of Unechanical but it has tons of atmosphere and really shitty combat.

Ahh the struggle when a game has interesting art, but no compelling gameplay to back it up.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You know I've heard some people say they wish Breath of the Wild had more music, but I actually rather like how it's a quiet journey a lot of the time. Just you, adventuring out, trying to make the best of it. It helps that when you run into a character, they often have a lot of personality. (Alright, Sweet Jebus lady, I'll stay off the flowers.)

Ahh the struggle when a game has interesting art, but no compelling gameplay to back it up.

It is Rise and Shine all over again.

You know I've heard some people say they wish Breath of the Wild had more music, but I actually rather like how it's a quiet journey a lot of the time. Just you, adventuring out, trying to make the best of it. It helps that when you run into a character, they often have a lot of personality.

I feel how BOTW handles music encourages exploration - at least for me. I think I'd be a little more driven to stay on the story path if there was an overworld theme.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't go looking for the story bits in BotW. They find me. Instead I spend hours plotting and executing how I'm going to get to a certain tower or shine in my lowly state. I only power up when I have 3-5 upgrades waiting for me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wing is getting its Blu-Ray this year. Pretty much the last important show besides Sailor Moon for the non-nostalgia block TOONAMI to get.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
It would be a little weird seeing G Gundam on a major network in this day and age. I wouldn't mind as I generally enjoyed that show.

Regiruler

Why can't adult swim's on demand section have jack 1-4. The fact that the rerun slot isn't continuing really kills my plan and the stream is currently airing the episode I left off at in the middle of the night each day (the entire thing takes ~20-21 hours so the time shifts back 3 hours each time, thus I have to wait for it to be late at night instead of god awfully early in the morning yada yada).

I really don't like using alternative methods because I like being supportive as much as possible but this is really breaking me.

Cornbread78

How many tickets did you get, Kiritobread? ^_^

Unfortunately 0.

I have to work Friday, Sat. I'll be helping out at the Special Olympics basketball tournament in the state, and Sunday I have to work and my daughter has indoor soccer, so there just isn't any time....

: (

very say about that!

Regiruler

Unfortunately 0.

I have to work Friday, Sat. I'll be helping out at the Special Olympics basketball tournament in the state, and Sunday I have to work and my daughter has indoor soccer, so there just isn't any time....

very say about that!

You help with the Special Olympics? That's very good to hear.

Mizerman

Unfortunately 0.

very say about that!

I'm sure you'll be rewarded in some way. It's decent that you're helping out.

Cornbread78

You help with the Special Olympics? That's very good to hear.

Yeah, my daughter is a playing "helper" for the team and I was recruited by the director to help out as well, lol.

I'm sure you'll be rewarded in some way. It's decent that you're helping out.

I'm there anyhow, so it's not a big deal. My daughter does all the work. The coach hasn't had me do much yet. I just interact with the disabled players a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom