• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
I'm not going to look at what was supposed to happen yet in Fuuka. There are still 2 episodes for some sort of nonsense to happen
or at least I hope.

Either they do a different anime version of the twist, or a gecko ending.

You know, in case they want to double troll.

One day till Jack boys!...

...And my Insurance Exam...

giphy.gif

https://soundcloud.com/toonamishowdown/showdown002

We've got more dad jokes than you can possibly imagine this week, plus discussions about morning sickness, the value of dinner, The Noid, screaming "NEEEERD!" at people, and which Toonami characters smell the worst. And just remember: we love you no matter what pizza toppings you prefer.

Things get super weird this week around the middle of the podcast when we get into the former Domino's pizza mascot and what Sanji smells like. You were warned.

It's really nice to be able to just throw these up on Soundcloud when I'm done instead of making a damn video out of it.

Syon went to the Samurai Jack premiere last night so we might have some impressions about that going up early tomorrow or late tonight, though we might just include it as part of next week's podcast.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"We're not gonna air the actual Buu arc of Kai Final Chapters after popular demand & instead replace it with Jojo Part 3 & 4"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Steve Blum will be part of next week's Toonami Pre-Flight

Edit: WELL CRAP, ONE PIECE'S FINAL EPISODE IS TOMORROW AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One Piece's final episode is actually next week, on the 18th.

Then on the 25th, it'll be replaced by Tokyo Ghoul.

Moaradin

the "good news" was that One Piece is getting replaced by Tokyo Ghoul lol.

The only nice takeaway from this is we have another slot for premieres I guess.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is Toyko Ghoul anime even considered all that great?
My understanding was the first season was alright, 2nd season was bad, but the anime in general is much more toned down compared to the manga.

I wonder if we'll get both seasons, though only 12 episodes each.

also YOU'LL KEEP SHIPPUDEN BUT NOT ONE PIECE?!?!?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
One Piece is leaving Toonami WTF

Last episode is tomorrow. Replaced by Tokyo Ghoul. Worst timeline confirmed.

This is bullshit! BULLSHIT!

We just got to a totally awesome arc!

How does Naruto stay but we lose One Piece on the cusp of it's best series of arcs?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So if my math is correct & there's no marathons:

Tokyo Ghoul S1 end date: June 10th
S2 end date (factoring in the July 4th marathon): Sept. 9th or 16th (trying to remember if Labor Day weekend has a marathon, which I don't recall it does?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom