• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

I'm going back to bed maybe next time I wake up I'll know whats going on here

Toonami IJune14I I'm going back to bed maybe next time I wake up I'll know what's going on here

Took me a few years, but it hit me that Bleach = cleansing, because they're cleansing souls or whatever, so I figured that was what the name meant. Though I will say that original concept sounds interesting, did he ever publish it? Perhaps he's saving it for when Bleach ends & he needs another manga to work on.

Also damn if I get Jojo All-Star Battle (& Jet Set Radio's OST. Blastin' Concept of Love in the car yeaaaahhh) on one of the days I have off because the college wants us to study for finals.

I pissed that the OST disc they put out when JSR HD came out only has the version of Sweet Soul Brother from JSR, and not the superior version from JSRF.

daveo42

Banned
Took me a few years, but it hit me that Bleach = cleansing, because they're cleansing souls or whatever, so I figured that was what the name meant. Though I will say that original concept sounds interesting, did he ever publish it? Perhaps he's saving it for when Bleach ends & he needs another manga to work on.

Also damn if I get Jojo All-Star Battle (& Jet Set Radio's OST. Blastin' Concept of Love in the car yeaaaahhh) on one of the days I have off because the college wants us to study for finals.

Not sure, but it could have been a part of his Jump one-shot before getting picked up. As for saving up for later, I think the Shinigami craze is about over right? Not sure another manga about the gods of death would be all that popular. I actually wish we had more Zombie Powder.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm saddened that they couldn't get some of the licensed music like Yappie Feet (both on the OST & JSR HD). But oh well, it's got Funky Dealer, Fly Like a Butterfly, & Concept of Love from JSRF, so I'm content, especially for only $10 when I thought it would be $15 or so.

Now I just want Ducktales Remastered's music on a disc. MP3 is nice, but I also like having music that's "exclusive" to just in the car so I don't grow tired of it as fast having it both as a MP3 on my Vita & on a disc for when I drive.

bigkrev

I'm saddened that they couldn't get some of the licensed music like Yappie Feet (both on the OST & JSR HD). But oh well, it's got Funky Dealer, Fly Like a Butterfly, & Concept of Love from JSRF, so I'm content, especially for only $10 when I thought it would be $15 or so.

Now I just want Ducktales Remastered's music on a disc. MP3 is nice, but I also like having music that's "exclusive" to just in the car so I don't grow tired of it as fast having it both as a MP3 on my Vita & on a disc for when I drive.

It's actually fairly cheap at Amazon

I've lost 30 pounds since the new year, 4 months of dieting dropped from 260 to 230 woo! Still a long way to go but hey every bit helps

Jintor

tumblr_n4ul4oZbXx1slkit3o1_500.png

Gorillaz

I think I'm gonna watched the AoT subs first then rewatch the dub on Toonami. I don't want to wait. I really wished they didn't censor Black Lagoon out. Japanese Revy is so much better.

uncut dub Revy is so much better than the Japanese one.
Japanese revy only had one thing over dubbed revy and that was the whole "give, give" line from season 2. The dubbed one kicks ass 99 percent of the time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wait is that supposed to be Ramen Shop Girl and Not Twenty? I honestly can't tell. The eyes are closer to Tentens.

Amikami

Banned
C'mon Daveo, ManGod. Obviously it's Raman girl. And who the hell are these other women you speak of. TenTen? Twenty? It's neither of them though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I needed an excuse to get a digital copy of NSMBU...and now I have one!

Also the Mario Kart Direct is hilarious.

Tenumi

Banned
Mario Kart direct was good. Funny as well.

As for the rest of the goingons in this thread... I think I'm going to put my head down on my desk and take a little nap and hope it goes away...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Guys should I get pikmin 3 or windwaker HD with mario kart

Cost wise Pikmin 3 is a 60 dollar game while WW HD is what, 40 or 50?

Both are excellent. I slightly prefer WW HD as its one of my favorite Zelda games but the extra price incentive if you wanted to get them both I'd get Pikmin 3 for free.

bigkrev

Guys, I found a dark, disturbing place
Bme6h_mIMAAQd-3.jpg

I guess it's open house day, which explains why I have had nothing to work on, lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
As long as Luigi doesn't trip twice as many times in SSB4 I'll be perfectly satisfied.

Though if they brought Luigi in with the gimmick of him being the only one that tripped as a chance while the rest of his movelist was significantly powered up that would be cool too.

In the Bleach DS games Captain Ukitake works like that. He's one of the most powerful characters by far but has a chance on most moves to start coughing fits.

daveo42

Banned
Guys, I found a dark, disturbing place
Bme6h_mIMAAQd-3.jpg

I guess it's open house day, which explains why I have had nothing to work on, lol

Maybe they should have just avoided drawing Pokémon characters on there or just called it the Pokémon club. I'd check it out at least. Might be some cool people in there that just suck at drawing and love Pokémon.

I could also be worse...much worse.

It's also the top selling game in the Japan this week. Good news for Vita I suppose. Japan sure does love its SAO.

bigkrev

Maybe they should have just avoided drawing Pokémon characters on there or just called it the Pokémon club. I'd check it out at least. Might be some cool people in there that just suck at drawing and love Pokémon.

I could also be worse...much worse.

It's also the top selling game in the Japan this week. Good news for Vita I suppose. Japan sure does love its SAO.

Are you gonna join? You should join.

I'm staff, not a student. Doesn't mean I don't get free food on open house day!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Get Pikmin 3. Wind Waker is magnificent, but I think Pikmin 3 is really something speical.
yeah, been leaning in pikmin 3's direction, the only problemy keeping me from jumping straight to WWDHD is the fact that I played(and loved) the gamecube one

daveo42

Banned
Good news for me; I don't have to take my English final because I already have an A in the class. That was no doubt gonna be my hardest one so you can imagine what I'm feeling right now

English finals were always fun because they ended up being long-ass papers that I put off until the night before they were due. Skipping out on having to take an actual test is the best.

I imagine the discussions going on there are exactly like this

20090706.png

Dave's not here man.
I used to have long hair, but was never in an 'Anime Club'.

Raxus

I would get wwhd

As in me personally because I already have Pikmin 3 , tis beautiful

I am seriously tempted to buy WWHD bundle for 299 but I am waiting for a 250 WiiU to pop up.

I never joined an anime club since it seemed every anime stereotype went to them.

One person I knew wore Urohara's hat to college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom