• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Casshern Sins Episode 18

Lyuze loves Casshern, and has weird dreams where black people pick her up and she bathes in their blood. Yes, "dreams",

Amikami

Banned
So what do we call today, now? No more Dandy day.

Casshern Sins Episode 18

Lyuze loves Casshern, and has weird dreams where black people pick her up and she bathes in their blood. Yes, "dreams",

I remember that episode. If it's possible to have a television induced high that episode achieved it.

LOLDSFAN

You can watch it in advance. I don't care. I just hope we don't get so much

"Just wait until next episode" "Oh you guys thought that was something, huh?"

Only probably with more caps and explanation points and memes thrown in. Probably dub whining too, though that's on the same tier as Death and Taxes. It probably shouldn't annoy me but it does.

My biggest ToonamiGAF pet peeve.

-_-

Next 60ish hours will be crazy for me

Currently at work till 7

Shenanigans at 9

Titan premier at 11:30 and toonami

Not going to sleep at all between end of Toonami and work tomorrow (8am-5pm)

Wwe extreme rules when I get out of work on sunday

Wake up on monday to do shenanigans with my buddy

24 monday night

Woo I'm gonna need more energy drinks

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
If it makes you feel better, I haven't seen AoT either.

Actually avoiding watching it just for ToonamiGAF sake.

EDIT: Actress Cristina Vee tweeted she will be playing one of the Fullbringers in Bleach on Saturday.

There's literally only one character she could be playing haha

Raxus

You can watch it in advance. I don't care. I just hope we don't get so much

"Just wait until next episode" "Oh you guys thought that was something, huh?"

Only probably with more caps and explanation points and memes thrown in. Probably dub whining too, though that's on the same tier as Death and Taxes. It probably shouldn't annoy me but it does.

Just WAIT until you get to episode 14!

The recap episode.

ckohler

Show of hands, who here has NOT seen Attack on Titan's anime and/or read the manga?

I have not.

Well, to be honest, I did see a scene or two from somewhere in the middle of the series but I didn't really know what was happening. That's all.

Amikami

Banned
Show of hands, who here has NOT seen Attack on Titan's anime and/or read the manga?

I saw the first few. I can't say exactly how many episode. My last was the episode where Eren
was being interogated after turning into the Titan.
That's when I decided I'd wait till the series ended and marathon it than I realized I'd like to wait for Toonami.

Needless to say, I'm excited to start back from the beginning and watch through to the end. I'm sure the patients will pay off as its fun to watch in a group especially a show like AoT.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm completely caught up on the manga.
Have not seen a full episode of the anime. Just clips.

Hmm...hyped for AoT? Eh, I'll say I'm a little bit hyped. Was sorta paying attention to the first four episodes when I was watching it at a con last month

Raxus

No more. Please.

I am joking. I am glad so many people are going in (relatively) fresh. AoT may have its problems but it deserves a bunch of the praise it gets. I hope the next few weeks will push us to our post limits after a slow April. SAB will have a ball drawing for AoT.

I don't know how people are going to resist from watching the rest of the season. Waiting every week for a new episode is going to be maddening. It's that good. I'm still going to rewatch the dub in all its HD glory.

I wait monthly for new chapters of the manga and if they've been able to wait for OP and Black lagoon they'll wait for Titan

Gorillaz

Also GitS season one finale, and Revy/Rock frustrations

BL was moved back to 230 now too?

ugggggh shit is getting later and later in the night. Last week I made it to Samurai Jack and that one racing show that ended. Barely. Passed out around GiTS I think

I wait monthly for new chapters of the manga and if they've been able to wait for OP and Black lagoon they'll wait for Titan

I think I need to read the manga. Should I just pick up where the anime ends? I used to wait a month to read the FMA manga but only after I read a backlog of chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom