• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Blue Exorcist is totally up on US Netflix btw. Dubbed and subbed.

It's weird as hell. I searched for it on PS3 and Wii U a few seconds after it was posted in this thread and didn't see it. Then I searched google for it awhile later, no dice.

Then you post this and it's on the PC version, and searchable on Wii U.

bigkrev

It's weird as hell. I searched for it on PS3 and Wii U a few seconds after it was posted in this thread and didn't see it. Then I searched google for it awhile later, no dice.

I found it via search on my phone and added it to my Quenue.

Tamanon

Banned

Really odd, since I found it earlier on PS3.

My snack is unexpected this day. The neighbors, who are super chill and awesome, gave us a bunch of brownies bites. No, they're not special brownies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There is no Bleach today. Only tears.

3vybhHJ.gif

daveo42

Banned
The dub should be good as most of the castings were pretty solid. I'm expecting good things tonight. I'm a bit more interested in the reactions tonight myself.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm looking forward to people freaking out because some random animator mentioned they got a word wrong in the dub and that ruins the whole thing.

Gorillaz

Bleach Episode 228. 23 minutes of pure fanservice.

Only seen a few episodes of bleach but....I didn't remember anyone having an.."Upper Body" like that

Like that would actually cause problems in day to day activities if you had that much going on.

edit: how is her bra even holding that up...i don't even.....

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm looking forward to people freaking out because some random animator mentioned they got a word wrong in the dub and that ruins the whole thing.

Seriously, what was up with that Space Dandy animator saying that?
In hindsight, it made zero sense.

Only seen a few episodes of bleach but....I didn't remember anyone having an.."Upper Body" like that

Like that would actually cause problems in day to day activities if you had that much going on.

Kubo does draw a lot of busty women.
He's not as bad as Oda, Mashima, or Hiroya Oku.

daveo42

Banned
Fanservice isn't really a bad thing as long as it isn't over the top or skew into full-oh hentai. That Bleach episode was mostly tame until you got into tentacle watermelon monsters.

The real star of the picture:

ihaC6L56RNsj9.png

Must have done something with that shark there...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tatsuki and Momo should have been in the episode as well as Shark Girl...whom I can never remember and always have to ask who it is when this picture comes up.

It's not fireworks guy's sister... is it?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Who is the blond girl squatting near Captain Unohana then? It looks kinda like that Vizored girl except this color spread predates that arc by quite a bit.

Tamanon

Banned
Who is the blond girl squatting near Captain Unohana then? It looks kinda like that Vizored girl except this color spread predates that arc by quite a bit.

Might be her after all. We know he had some of the Visored designs already out there early, specifically Hirako.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom