• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
No that would be terrible, I wouldn't be able to take any sort of serious dubbing by TFS's voice actors

Be prepared when they start getting legit acting roles in a few years.
LittleKuriboh is doing actual voice roles now.

Be prepared when they start getting legit acting roles in a few years.
LittleKuriboh is doing actual voice roles now.

I have no problem with them as VA getting real roles, just don't give them Dragon Ball/Z/GT or YGO while you're at it. Basically any series they do a parody dub for they should be kept far away from for serious work.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Kind of the point of his character.

Luna's just not into him though! He should start a thread on the OT.

Casshern Episode 15

How the heck does Lyuse recognize Dune anyways? He looks nothing like he used to. Also I think Luna is up to something!

They should make a Toonami Block of just shows with characters named Dio in it.

LOLDSFAN

I do have one objection to DBZ Kai airing on Toonami
I've been so used to TeamFourStar, that the Funimation voices just sound off to me.

There should be a redub done entirely by the TFS crew.

Yeah same here. Hearing the old Goku just sounds... Wrong...

cRwHmc9.jpg

Eh...close enough.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
15 bucks for a full slab of ribs is still bullshit tho. I could get a full slab for less at the local food store. lol

It all depends on what is with the dinner and where the establishment is. That's not an unfair price.

Casshern Sins 16

Braiking Boss's second career after being god general and sun to all robotkind is motivational speaker! Dio jobs to Vulcan and Mars and then jobs them out in the return match.

MikeMyers

I could be wrong but I think both Urusei Yatsura & Maison Ikkoku ended prematurely and then they finished the story in a film.

Ranma 1/2 ended prematurely, and well, that was it.

MikeMyers

In good news, apparently Sailor Moon is coming to DVD again!

In bad news, they are starting with Stars, my least favourite season!

Ghost in the Shell 22

has Aramaki's brother ever been mentioned before or did they just shoe-horn this whole thing in?

I think they mention in S1 that his brother was missing for a while, and and that Aramaki tries to look for him occasionally. Considering his brother is hanging out with the refugees something bad must have happened to him (probably drug related).

Gorillaz

AoT starts tommorow

STOP WATCHING IT IN ADVANCE, I can't enjoy fresh reactions if everyone knows what is happening.

I don't blame you guys tho

Levyne

Banned
You can watch it in advance. I don't care. I just hope we don't get so much

"Just wait until next episode" "Oh you guys thought that was something, huh?"

Only probably with more caps and explanation points and memes thrown in. Probably dub whining too, though that's on the same tier as Death and Taxes. It probably shouldn't annoy me but it does.

You can watch it in advance. I don't care. I just hope we don't get so much

"Just wait until next episode" "Oh you guys thought that was something, huh?"

Only probably with more caps and explanation points and memes thrown in. Probably dub whining too, though that's on the same tier as Death and Taxes. It probably shouldn't annoy me but it does.

We can't help it. : /

MikeMyers

I feel I am on a different page than everyone in this thread -_-

If it makes you feel better, I haven't seen AoT either.

Actually avoiding watching it just for ToonamiGAF sake.

EDIT: Actress Cristina Vee tweeted she will be playing one of the Fullbringers in Bleach on Saturday.

I saw it a few months back already lmao.

I'm just interested in how alot of people fresh to it think about it. Especially in ratings. The premise is pretty "out there"

Ha! Oh, nice. ^_^

Yeah, for sure. I'd love to see it do well here! I've been in-and-out of anime for the past couple of years, but I found AoT to be easily accessible and really well-done. Maybe I'm just a casual? But I think it's a really neat show. :)

BBboy20

Ha! Oh, nice. ^_^

Yeah, for sure. I'd love to see it do well here! I've been in-and-out of anime for the past couple of years, but I found AoT to be easily accessible and really well-done. Maybe I'm just a casual? But I think it's a really neat show. :)
It appeared to be a visual tour-de-force and post-first airing turned out to be one. At this point, even with it's short-comings, it may as well be the anti-Sword Art Online since it's better for this show to be the biggest thing in Anime (which I think it is) then...that...Seriously, even I have witnessed someone wear the Scout Regiment cape at the frickin' mall.

It appeared to be a visual tour-de-force and post-first airing turned out to be one. At this point, even with it's short-comings, it may as well be the anti-Sword Art Online since it's better for this show to be the biggest thing in Anime (which I think it is) then...that...Seriously, even I have witnessed someone wear the Scout Regiment cape at the frickin' mall.

Yeah! I actually don't hate Sword Art Online, for what it's worth, but yes. The show has been huge in its country of origin! Also, wow! That's awesome. The Scout Regiment uniforms are bad-ass, man. Huge fan of those!

Since we don't get Toonami (or Anime on television for that matter) is there any way for Canadians to watch the first episode of AoT Dubbed legally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom