• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

The sacrifice that was made for AoT's full opening.

I miss Viva Namida.

In order to gain the AoT opening ....and insert FMA reference

It was funky doe
9jBmg.png

I do have my issues with the show this is true, especially the Buu Arc, but I have a legitimately bigger issue with the idea that Toonami is nothing without DBZ.
Who has said toonami is nothing without DBZ? I've literally never seen that said in here and the ratings have grown exponentially since the re-launch. Heck, they just managed to get the world premier of Space Dandy.

I think you're just a little biased.

I do have my issues with the show this is true, especially the Buu Arc, but I have a legitimately bigger issue with the idea that Toonami is nothing without DBZ.

Nobody here is saying that (I know some people on twitter are) but honestly if you had to have a show replace Bleach this fall in terms of consistent high ratings DBZ Kai Uncut really makes the most sense. As others have said Kai has never aired uncut on American TV and that was enough for Naruto to reair.

People who want Kai, please go run into the middle of the street during rush hour traffic.

Kai sucks. The Japanese version is alright but the dub sucks, they made Gohan sound like a little girl, and it just sucks. SUCKS. KAI SUCKS. IT SUCKS! THAT INTRO SONG IS AWFUL.

Please Understand.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Nobody here is saying that (I know some people on twitter are) but honestly if you had to have a show replace Bleach this fall in terms of consistent high ratings DBZ Kai Uncut really makes the most sense. As others have said Kai has never aired uncut on American TV and that was enough for Naruto to reair.

I would rather have it be Fairy Tail or Toriko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom