• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Time for our last resort!

Fun fact: Bea is played by the same actor as Soul Eater (the character).

Okay, nevermind what I said. I simply do not understand this younger generation and their taste in Japanimation.

I guess the days of manly men and general badassery in anime have passed the world by.

What? Toriko is full of manly men and badassary!
Granted the anime does a poor job showing that, but the manga has plenty!

Crocodile

The acronyms always seemed so random. Are BBP and CCH racing references or something? Hilarious nonetheless

Dandy's Stand is Slipstream Running :p

Also, yet again the music is ON POINT

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I really don't think you want that.........

And this is coming from a guy who wants Fairy Tail on Toonami

If the choice between that or DBZ, I choose Fairy Tail, because Fairy Tail has not had it chance on television, DBZ has, and will continue to do so.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, nevermind what I said. I simply do not understand this younger generation and their taste in Japanimation.

I guess the days of manly men and general badassery in anime have passed the world by.

You're saying this in response to Toriko?

The show with this guy?

750379-toriko_ready_fs7k19.jpg

daveo42

Banned
I need more sparkle. This music is tight too.

Why does Loiter Squat exist? I feel like I just stepped into another dimension where everything is now unfunny.

Mik317

Honestly there is a good chance we'll have both

Fairy Tail seems like something I'd only watch/get through because it is on Toonami.

I have made it past episod 1 in sub and dub but never any further. It is pretty much Blue Exorcist tier of passable but unremarkable shonen...expect much more fanservice....much more.

Raxus

Loiter Squad

It is like Key and Peele!

...without the budget

...and the talent

...and the funny

It is NOTHING like Key and Peele! Watch that instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom