• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

God this episode is just glorious <3

I'm 30. I grew up buying 3rd generation DBZ VHS subs from shady dudes that smelled like pot at flea markets. I know my DBZ. Kai sucks. The re-done coloring sucks, the script is admittedly better, but the changes to the cast suck, the music sucks so bad it hurts (I like Faulconer AND the original Japanese OST) and that theme song is the lamest thing ever.

I like the filler episodes.

After that dude got caught plagiarizing they went back to the original OST so I have no idea what you're even complaining about. Also if you're trying to impress me with your age or how you acquired shitty fansubs years ago LOL. You're entitleted to your opinion but it really comes off more as "they changed things, me mad" than a legit critique :/

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

You realize the English version is basically the Japanese version localized... it's the same cheesey song in Japanese you just don't understand Japanese

And the OST is the same

And the VA is way better your nostalgia is blinding you

Actually everything about Kai is better, you're just hating

The song sucks in Japanese, too. Sorry, I don't want to see DBZ tainted with digital coloring and all the charming parts cut out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom