• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsubaki: "If a man falls in love with you , you will certainly die, mark my words" *eye glows red*
Kikyp: "Girl did you just curse me?"
Tsubaki: "What?! NO! What would make you think that?!"

What should have happened

A male power fantasy main character who is so uber hax powerful, can do anything by breaking the rules of any game, and get all the girls to thirst for him, even his boobalicious sister, isn't popular enough for you? He even wears all black. What's not to love
Well when you put it that way...

Makes perfect sense!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This episode is so good that it finally explains the exact order of ops with Naraku's betrayal of Inuyasha and Kikiyo in their guises.

I like the allusions to all the stuff we've already been told intermixed with the stuff we have never fully seen before, along with how it ties all the fates together so much clearer.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's almost as if these recap episodes always show up the week before
Kikiyo
inexplicably shows back up after dying.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well that episode of Clone Wars was pretty freaking fantastic, good story, awesome action, great pacing, and just a lot of fun.

i716antyvRr45.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Was thinking about it when I was getting a drink and the closest comparison to that Inuyasha special is History of Trunks. A well thought out and well put together recap of a bunch of things glossed over and hinted at in one tight package.

what if I don't give a shit about Gundam period?

It's still good even if you aren't a fan of gundam, yes sometimes the circle jerk can be a bit much but overall if you look good animated mech shows with great actions and well developed characters it's a great series

Also why is SBT finally getting good 11 episodes in when I know I'll never get satisfaction in it's resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom