• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
http://www.twitch.tv/momocontv

Stars of SAO panel streaming from Momocon

C3MdU7W.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wanna say legal issues or something if they're gonna show some footage from, say, Space Dandy S2, just to keep my expectations in check, but damn it I wanna expect a new show reveal.

I wanna say legal issues or something if they're gonna show some footage from, say, Space Dandy S2, just to keep my expectations in check, but damn it I wanna expect a new show reveal.

Missed this the first time a sneak peek at the new dandy episodes could be something they legally can't show on a live stream

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I was actually considering making that joke but it is sort of old.

In Final Act, LORD SESSHOMARU
might
tell a joke.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I just heard that SAO creator Reki Kawahara will be at Anime Expo.
He better expect American "fans" to be far more critical than the Otaku he's used to.

It always either vampires or werewolves that get the supernatural romance treatment. You know what I want, I want creepypasta romance. Imagine a story with a girl who is torn between deciding whether to stay with her relationship with Jeff the Killer or get with the hot new transfer student Eyeless Jack. She can console her pet Smile.Dog with her problems in her bedroom and get teased by her annoying younger brother The Rake over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom