• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
V0kRN30.jpg

hawt

You're a lewd sucker aren't you seda.

Takashi

I just heard that SAO creator Reki Kawahara will be at Anime Expo.
He better expect American "fans" to be far more critical than the Otaku he's used to.

Have you seen the Kirito and Asuna cosplays? Just cause this is America doesn't mean there aren't plenty of people here that have eaten that shit up. It's the smartest anime in years.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Have you seen the Kirito and Asuna cosplays? Just cause this is America doesn't mean there aren't plenty of people here that have eaten that shit up. It's the smartest anime in years.

*sighs* Animu fans have no standards.

Richard Eisenbeis is never going to live that statement down.

Amikami

Banned
I leave this thread alone for 24 hours, and I come back to find ads and invitations to questionable "Tooth Fairy Games" and a promotion for Warewolf Erotica. smh

LOLDSFAN

Well that didn't take all that long. What'd you think of Skypiea?

Lol I know I'm really slow.

It was pretty good. One thing that I didn't like though was the long and drawn out conclusion. I don't like it when fights take more than a few episodes to conclude. Alabasta was the same way so I guess I gotta get used to it for now on. :/

Also it's becoming more and more apparent that Luffy and his crew are pretty unstoppable and the only way to beat them is to split them up or have some of the other members lost or something. Like no one could do anything until Luffy got out of the big snake.

Oh and the whole electricity/rubber thing was spoiled in a MAL thread a few episodes before the final fight so when I saw it I was duuuuh that totally makes sense, I should have thought of that.

Lol I know I'm really slow.

It was pretty good. One thing that I didn't like though was the long and drawn out conclusion. I don't like it when fights take more than a few episodes to conclude. Alabasta was the same way so I guess I gotta get used to it for now on. :/

Also it's becoming more and more apparent that Luffy and his crew are pretty unstoppable and the only way to beat them is to split them up or have some of the other members lost or something. Like no one could do anything until Luffy got out of the big snake.

Oh and the whole electricity/rubber thing was spoiled in a MAL thread a few episodes before the final fight so when I saw it I was duuuuh that totally makes sense, I should have thought of that.

what bothered me about the ending of Skypiea was how many "false starts" the final fight had. you think it's gonna be the final battle, then Luffy gets knocked away. he comes back, he gets knocked away. a similar thing did happen in Alabasta, but that was more spread out so i thought it was alright there

Levyne

Banned
If you like FPS games, go get Wolfenstein. Or at least consider it if it gets slightly discounted in the Steam summer sale. Or rent it. Or ignore me and play your animu games without any Nazis in them.

Amikami

Banned
you expected *much* weirder didn't you, so disappointing.

This thread takes it a step further every weekday. I should come here expecting the weirdest things possible that are borderline ban but just barely makes it. That way, I can never be too shocked...or can I? Lets get some forbidden SAO chapters in here. We need glopping noises to go with that werewolf erotica.

Amikami

Banned
This is the Toonami thread, huh?

Looking to let loose! Have fun! Meet brand new interesting people! Then you can't let this offer pass you up! Want the best written anime in years! WE'VE GOT IT! Want werewolf and batman roleplay erotica. WE'VE GOT IT! Just want to have a little fun Saturday nights!? WE'VE GOT IT! We've got the plot, we've got the backstory, we've got fun times! JOIN TODAY!

Someone give Mr. Smiley the official tour.

It's a bit weird here on weekdays.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Not to stray from the....whatever discussion's going on, but trying to decide on if I should take advantage of a 15% off sale & get this poster for myself along with another poster I'm buying for my dad for Father's Day. What sucks is that shipping is $6.95 & if I get both, it's $64 plus another $10-$20-ish for frames that I buy in town. Considering I'm making another $60 per week donating plasma & I don't have to drive as much with college done for the semester, so my income is a lot more steady, plus my dad's gf is gonna give me $25 to wipe her computer clean. But something in the back of my head is saying it might be smarter to just go with just the poster for my dad, despite wanting that controller poster really badly for some time.

....& I guess to get back on topic, meet with a childhood friend a few days ago that I haven't seen in about 6 years & he said he still watches the old tapes I made for him that had shows like Rave Master & Inuyasha (which was funny because he'd have to watch them in secret because of how strict his parents were with what he was allowed to watch). Always great to see someone & know both of you still have interests to talk about. Hopefully, the same will happen to you, Bass, when you meet your friend in Alaska.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom