• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
nbbhGDQ.gif

Cooler than Freezer?

bigkrev

While performance is always important, it's quite secondary to mechanics and design in video games.

Actually, I disagree- I'm more likely to play a game with bad gameplay but is at least pretty to look at than I am to play a game that has good mechanics but preforms like dog crap. Aren't you a big fan of The Last Remnant, a game that when it came out was basically shat on because it ran like garbage- and when it later came on PC was prasied because the shitty preformance wasn't holding back the strong gameplay anymore?

Seda

Well, the best parts of the PC port are the additions to the skill systems, using all leaders in the party, and turbo mode.

The performance boost is just a bonus.

daveo42

Banned
While performance is always important, it's quite secondary to mechanics and design in video games.

The only time I ever have issues with performance is if they get in the way of the game itself. I'm just glad I'm not nearly as framerate sensitive as some folks during play. I can tell the difference in framerates, but it just doesn't affect me all that much.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Based on Twitter, the only thing Funimation has talked about during their Momocon panel so far is release dates for DVDs/Blu-Rays for stuff like Certain Scientific Railgun S, Devil is a Part-Timer, Attack on Titan, etc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
"News on Eva 3.33: @funimation says it's still on hold. Working "closely" with studio khara to "make it closer to original vision.""

Sounds like it might be a bit longer until we see that on Toonami.

Edit: Sentai Filmworks expresses interest in their shows being on Toonami, like No Game, No Life & LOG HORIZON YOU GUYS WANT THAT RIGHT?!

Log Horizon is needed to keep TOONAMI's perfect record (as far as I can tell) about shows where people are trapped in an MMO.

No one is trapped in ROOTS, which aired not on TOONAMI but in the Saturday morning dead zone like the final season of YYH.

Based on Twitter, the only thing Funimation has talked about during their Momocon panel so far is release dates for DVDs/Blu-Rays for stuff like Certain Scientific Railgun S, Devil is a Part-Timer, Attack on Titan, etc.
Yeah I was there. It was pretty boring TBH. All they showed was trailers for stuff and a few release dates.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah I was there. It was pretty boring TBH. All they showed was trailers for stuff and a few release dates.
Heard people on Twitter were disappointed there wasn't any other announcements.

Wonder what other panels are going on. Not sure what Sentai Filmworks announced. Something about a LE for HOTD, which I assume is Highschool of the Dead.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Join us at the #ToonamiParty with @BrycePapenbrook tonight at 11:30 PM @MomoCon. We will be hanging along with watching Toonami live."

Seda, you can hang with Kirito & watch Toonami!!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bleach is weird like that. Even though it was horrible during that time it was one of the shows I missed most during movie month. It's just too fun to talk about.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I know the plot is going to break out next episode or the one after it but these last three Bleach episodes have been pretty damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom