• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

I read this as "You better hungry".

I think I'm hungry.

Don't watch/read Toriko if you are hungry.

Toriko03_thumb.jpg

I'll get to that eventually...eventually...

You should get a Snickers, because it looks like 'ew dun red dah goo wen 'ew ya 'ungree.

Seda is actually a pretty cool mod

Except when he gets hungry

*image of giant seda breathing his atomic ban breath*

Woah someone get him a snickers

*throws into seda's mouth*

Yeah wooo party

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Azure J

Don't watch/read Toriko if you are hungry.

Man, I still need to catch up on
actually read/watch
this series one day. I got moderately far but then stopped and haven't been able to get further.

On a bit of a tangent Shokugeki no Soma needs an anime.

i spaz when i'm hungry

I'm the type that crashes/slogs through whatever until I get food. Then I just pep back up without realizing it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, I still need to catch up on
actually read/watch
this series one day. I got moderately far but then stopped and haven't been able to get further.

Give it another year or so.
Wouldn't be the first time that Shun Saeki has had his work animated.

I want a Shokugeki no Soma anime, but not for another 2-3 years so it can be well paced and shit and not have lots of filler or just stop like Eyeshield or Beelzebub

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I want a Shokugeki no Soma anime, but not for another 2-3 years so it can be well paced and shit and not have lots of filler or just stop like Eyeshield or Beelzebub

This too. Especially when the first round of the tournament dragged a bit.

bigkrev

Yeah, Food Smut is probably a spring 2015 anime. I'm guessing after that, World Trigger would fit as a Winter 2015/Spring 2016 show

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

I'm the type that crashes/slogs through whatever until I get food. Then I just pep back up without realizing it.
For the love of anime, I seriously hope Shaft makes an anime adaptation of SoS. With their artsy style, they would make the food look sooooo goood.

& yeah, I can be like that as well, though might slightly be hereditary as my dad will have an AWFUL case of it randomly about once a year due to his sugar level dropping & I've had cases where I'll suddenly just feel like utter crap & can barely muster up energy until I've eaten.

Yeah, Food Smut is probably a spring 2015 anime. I'm guessing after that, World Trigger would fit as a Winter 2015/Spring 2016 show

I feel World Trigger will happen first, though if the mangaka is going for OP/Naruto/Bleach tier epic long fight series then hopefully they'll wait till then to give it a solid 150-200 chapter buffer before starting.

bigkrev

I feel World Trigger will happen first, though if the mangaka is going for OP/Naruto/Bleach tier epic long fight series then hopefully they'll wait till then to give it a solid 150-200 chapter buffer before starting.

I think both are 26 episode series, not long running Shounens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom