• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
I dunno, he immediately took to Twitter to say that Titan's cut opening was not the plan and he would get to the bottom of it, and even got pissed at himself for not double-triple-checking and assuming people did their job.

What does he get for that? A bunch of B.S. I don't blame him for putting the spotlight on some people who think that being a complete asshole is the way to get things done.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not really criticizing DeMarco aside from saying he needs tougher skin but for his own good. He admitted to a mistake that he made and that good of him. He's working on it and that good of him. But people are assholes and some just love to go an bitch on twitter, something many would never do without anonymity, and because of that, thowing a tantrum with these guys ain't gunna get you anywhere but grief. Some are probably pleased that he's upset. That's my oppinion though. Fuck the complainers. I would have explained the situation and if anyone didn't want to take it than that's that. They can not watch toonami at all.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Should I watch Space Dandy in English or with subs? Is anything cut out in the dubbed version of the show?

Dubbed baby!
As far as I know, everything is intact. Though Episode 3 is censored slightly on TV (boobies). I imagine a DVD version would uncensored.

Man, the box art for the second volume of Space Dandy in Japan is pretty amazing.

61qhNRH1n9L.jpg

daveo42

Banned
This is the only part of this episode I didn't like. Felt forced :(

Well, Dandy did go out all night and didn't explain he was actually looking for her grandpops.

I love this sequence paired with the music. They really do hit some pretty awesome notes with the music in the entire series.

Dandy with breaking the laws of physics now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom