• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

I don't buy the whole "Beware the Batman failed because no one recognized the villains."

"Batman Beyond" had to create a rogue gallery and "Brave and the Bold" often dug deep into the DC archives for villains and heroes and both were far better shows.

I don't buy the whole "Beware the Batman failed because no one recognized the villains."

"Batman Beyond" had to create a rogue gallery and "Brave and the Bold" often dug deep into the DC archives for villains and heroes and both were far better shows.

That shitty CG hurt it more then any amount of obscure villains

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Fair point.
Really the failure seems to stem from the animation not being that appealing, and Cartoon Network screwing the show over, and really all of DC Nation.
Seriously, what was the point of the DC Nation block if 3 of the 4 shows were screwed over?

Having parents in anime must suck. Always dying or ditching you or marrying you when you get older.

lLGKsTS.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
BtB was doomed from the start. Green Lantern was saddled to that awful movie. Only YJ can play the screwed over card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom