• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

blamite

That was the first episode of Space Dandy I've watched, and it seems pretty neat. I'll probably have to start keeping up with it.

I can buy thinking it didn't use the rogues it had well, but some point to the mere fact that it went more obscure as the reason it failed. That's the mindset I have a problem with, since even the lesser known can be good characters in their own right.

I think "The Batman" shows that even the traditional Batman rogues can be squandered if the writing isn't there.

Agreed , The Brave and the Bold made it's atypical rogues gallery work by setting the tone and always being entertaining. Conversely something like the batman really didn't use it's traditional gallery all too well.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Agreed , The Brave and the Bold made it's atypical rogues gallery work by setting the tone and always being entertaining. Conversely something like the batman really didn't use it's traditional gallery all too well.

It did something interesting with Clayface, I don't think it entirely worked but it was interesting.

daveo42

Banned
Time to slow everything down again to get past this giant rock. Oh wait...we've been moving at this pace the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom