• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I am shock!

Maybe I'll do that on Friday, I was thinking of giffing on Friday. I have a huge backlog.

Wait, shit, Splatoon...

Also after looking for the Rave Master opening it rolled over to Rave Master x Fairy Tail special that someone uploaded to Youtube. Bouncing breasts in the first five seconds.

EDIT: Then the Fairy Tale Opening...and five seconds later a panty shot.

I am shock!

Maybe I'll do that on Friday, I was thinking of giffing on Friday. I have a huge backlog.

Wait, shit, Splatoon...

Also after looking for the Rave Master opening it rolled over to Rave Master x Fairy Tail special that someone uploaded to Youtube. Bouncing breasts in the first five seconds.

EDIT: Then the Fairy Tale Opening...and five seconds later a panty shot.

FAIRY TAIL IS TRASH!
STOP ASKING FOR IT!

Toonami next year is gonna be special.

Crocodile

Its still infinitely better then all of shippuden we've seen so far, and all of sao

lowered-expectations.jpg

Crocodile

You do realize I actually enjoy FT (manga) quiet a bit and while I get the complaints its not a terrible series as some people make it out to be.

Sorry if I was unclear, my point was that "its better than Shippuden or SAO" isn't a high bar to climb if that where one sets the threshold of good :p I wasn't giving you shit because you liked FT.

That's... that's way worse.
I don't care if the show will have Ghibli level animation, just... no.

I mean Prison School is never showing up on Toonami but it, the manga at least, is actually good. I'm more than willing to throw fanservice anime/manga trash in the bin where it usually belongs but when you actually have likeable characters, legitimately good humor, amazing art, etc. I'll actually defend it. I feel its more akin to a good R rated American comedy rather than strictly teenage wank material. Prison School is a rarity in that I will go to bat for it (though I respect if the fanservice to too much of a deal breaker for many).

Soulflarz

Banned
And calling me a shota is now even more a joke. Tsundere works still though!

Never change the name.

ALSO IT'S MY BIRTHDAY GUYS IM 18 :D

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I want to see FT; it's probably not even close to being as bad as people make it out to be.
Having read some of the manga, it's more mediocre than anything. I guess it's like Blue Exorcist where it doesn't do anything wrong, but it doesn't really stand out as well.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think what gets me is that there's a lot of people out there that believe Eiichiro Oda writes & draws Fairy Tail. Just because of the similar art style.
I've even encountered people that told me this. "You should read his other series, Fairy Tail".

Hiro Mashima doesn't even come close to Oda's writing capabilities.

daveo42

Banned
Fairy Tail is just boring. I don't need another boring show on Toonami. Shippuden right now is more than enough.

At least Shippuden will get good in the next arc...once we escape this filler hell.

And calling me a shota is now even more a joke. Tsundere works still though!

Never change the name.

ALSO IT'S MY BIRTHDAY GUYS IM 18 :D

Congrats on escaping shouta status! You'll still be a little shouta to me.

Grexeno

One day, hundreds of years in the future, the Earth will be a scorched atomic wasteland.

Deep within the ground, in a steel vault, a child will ask its father what brought the world to its knees.

And the father will whisper, "Original vs. Brotherhood."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom