• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

tumblr_n2re9ovVHV1qj8vhzo1_r2_250.gif
animation wise I think this was probably one of my favorite spots in the series. It felt really fluid

Guys, calm down. It's a show about half naked teenagers fighting with giant scissors and swords. It's obviously not meant to be serious. Ooh, best ED. Too bad it's cut. Time for Sword Art Online II.

Pretty boring episode besides the OP/first few minutes and the ED.

Then again I could care less about the plot of KLK, just like I could care less about the plot of Gurren. I just wanna see shit happen.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man, have the perfect reaction pic for when we find out who Death Gun is. Though no idea which episode they'll do the reveal.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
that's dumb

this is really dumb

so is there an explanation as to why Senketsu has to make her look near naked when they fight?

or why the nudist beach people don't wear any clothes? you know, as opposed to just making or wearing clothes without life fibers

Guys, calm down. It's a show about half naked teenagers fighting with giant scissors and swords. It's obviously not meant to be serious. Ooh, best ED. Too bad it's cut. Time for Sword Art Online II.

Not to dwell too much on something that wasn't that big of a deal, but I don't get why we're not allowed to think that the whole life fiber/nudist beach thing they tried to spin in a serious manner was dumb. It doesn't matter that the show is over the top in many areas such as character design; they introduced a new element to the plot and it came off as odd and out of left field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom