• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Xenoblade, watching a friend's cat, One mission of Project X Zone a day (which can take an hour or more) and watching my nephews beyond work has kept me busy. Too busy to post or gasp, even gif! I should do some tonight!

My nephew's birthday was two days ago, my grandmother's 97th birthday was yesterday, her party is tomorrow, my brother in law's birthday is Cinco de Mayo, though he is away.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Why do I imagine all of Man God's gifts involve gifs to his loved ones?

vawWgXF.gif

Crocodile

I once stayed up for about 72 hours to finish my undergraduate senior thesis. Now staying up 24 hours is a pain in the ass :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
AoT 3DS game coming out May 12th. Free theme if you purchase (won't be on the theme shop).

Interestingly, in the EU, there was a copyright claim, so Atlus has to use the Japanese name (Shingeki no Kyojin) in the title.

Tenumi

Banned
Hoping to make a better effort of rejoining the group watch this month. Of course, that said, I can't exactly watch this weekend. Out of state, sharing a hotel room with parents doesn't exactly mesh well with late night Toonami watches.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hoping to make a better effort of rejoining the group watch this month. Of course, that said, I can't exactly watch this weekend. Out of state, sharing a hotel room with parents doesn't exactly mesh well with late night Toonami watches.

Would you like a gif to express this opinion?

Crocodile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8VhhGR0JXo

So our podcast this week is a pretty long one (you can click the images to skip around), but I thought I'd post it since the topic has complete, spoilery-as-hell impressions of DBZ: Resurrection F.

Also our rant about how Kohaku should've fucking died is pretty funny.

Are the DBZ spoilers confined to one segment of the podcast (like the section covered by Goku's face on the Youtube link) or do they permeate through the entire podcast?

Also, out of Syon, Steven, Chugg, Joey and Jesse, which are you?

Same here.
Side note: I'm loving the avatar you're sporting.

Are the DBZ spoilers confined to one segment of the podcast (like the section covered by Goku's face on the Youtube link) or do they permeate through the entire podcast?

Also, out of Syon, Steven, Chugg, Joey and Jesse, which are you?

They're only in the topic section at the end!

And I'm Steven.

Age of Ultron was very good, a lot of the criticisms people have said about it are accurate but I still liked it. I'm curious to see the extended cut as I feel most of the films issues probably happened in editing things down to an already long theatrical time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is that GIF I asked for ready yet? :p

Nah, I've got a bit of a backlog brewing (I'm still 70% done on SAO extra) and I've got limited time. I'm gonna crank out last week's gifs tonight if I can, tomorrow morning if not. Then probably do this upcoming TOONAMI's gifs on Sunday night. No PPV, no sporting events I care about so it should be good. If I don't get them done then...I'm not free until next Friday.

Zubz

Banned
Guys, I can't decide which avatar to use.

My current one, or this one:

i0d0rnZzQEpl8.png

I definitely like the Greninja Tarot one better. Maybe it's because I've seen the full picture (I had to go to the same request thread for this Vegeta hair) and I don't know what your current one even is, but the Greninja just looks cooler.

Grexeno

I definitely like the Greninja Tarot one better. Maybe it's because I've seen the full picture (I had to go to the same request thread for this Vegeta hair) and I don't know what your current one even is, but the Greninja just looks cooler.
And that's a tie. As if this choice couldn't be harder.

The non royal wolf Volug is great in RD.

He's just an okay character made great becauze he's on the fail brigade and is one of the few not awful characters in their army. That and he has earth support which makes him instantly not bad because of how op earth support is. In both games he's by far the best regular Laguz unit largely because he isn't a liability untransformed thanks to the above mentioned earth support and counter kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom