• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she was in high school
This is one of those shows where you REALLY REALLY REALLY, for your own good, REALLY need to convince yourself that everything is +3-4 years from the actual stated and canon ages of everyone. If she'd just graduated high school the romance plot would be far less creepy and rapey. So I choose to believe that.

daveo42

Banned
My best friend actually does, like unironicallyn

WHY

I have a friend who likes thinks its a great show and that Kirito and Asuna is an example of "romance done right."

I just don't bring up the topic. Ever.

OH GOD WHY

lazybones.

Inuyasha is going to show up and try to fight the principal isn't he?

That or this is a dream sequence...

DTL, but he's DTL...

Well, at least these make sense.

ReiGun

ReiGun, you don't fucking understand.

This fucking main character can do fucking anything and always wins just fucking because. Not because you see him training or learning new techniques or being brilliant or anything like that.

He just fucking wins.
Am I to understand he just started playing this game?

L. O. L. SAO is the gift that truly keeps on giving.

Pitch Perfect 2?!

I'm SO EXCITED

This is my EXCITED FACE

tqzgqegy6uo3.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This is one of those shows where you REALLY REALLY REALLY, for your own good, REALLY need to convince yourself that everything is +3-4 years from the actual stated and canon ages of everyone. If she'd just graduated high school the romance plot would be far less creepy and rapey. So I choose to believe that.

considering the time period for the past, her relationship is actually accurate.
But also consider this, inuyasha is suppose to look 15(dont know if he was actually 15 when he and kikyo was fucking) but he is at the very least, in his mid to late 50s due to being trapped to the tree for so long, shesshomaru I believe is suppose to look like he is 17 years old even tho he is god knows how old, altho it is shown atleast in the manga, that he has been slowly getting more mature features and looks more like 18+ now.

ckohler

Maybe Kagome isn't concerned about going to a lfe-and-death battle because she knows they win... because the modern era isn't Hell?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
FINALLY, the final form for the final arc leading up to the final battle to be settled in the final episode of Final Act.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Am I to understand he just started playing this game?

L. O. L. SAO is the gift that truly keeps on giving.

It is literally the first day he's playing the game, and he's in a tournament that draws the best of the best players, and he's killing all of them with a melee weapon in a game full of automatic firearms, sniper rifles, etc.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
considering the time period for the past, her relationship is actually accurate.
But also consider this, inuyasha is suppose to look 15(dont know if he was actually 15 when he and kikyo was fucking) but he is at the very least, in his mid to late 50s due to being trapped to the tree for so long, shesshomaru I beleive is suppsoe to look liek he is 17 years old even tho he is god knows how old, altho it is shown atleast in the manga, that he has been slowly getting more mature features and looks more like 18+ now.

Takahashi's artstyle certainly doesn't show that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom