• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Honest question: Does anyone actually like SAO? I mean legitimately think it's a good show? I need to know for my own sanity.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Inuyasha is going to show up and try to fight the principal isn't he?

That or this is a dream sequence...

Honest question: Does anyone actually like SAO? I mean legitimately think it's a good show? I need to know for my own sanity.

DTL, but he's DTL...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"I'm graduating from middle school!" Only took a decade.

... Oh crap this is a clip show

Crayolan

I have a friend who likes thinks its a great show and that Kirito and Asuna is an example of "romance done right."

I just don't bring up the topic. Ever.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Prefacing this by saying I haven't watched Toonami in forever and this is the first episode of SAO2 I've seen:

Um, who programs a game where that bullet slice can happen? And any didn't blue hair just take the shot? What a shit sniper.

ReiGun, you don't fucking understand.

This fucking main character can do fucking anything and always wins just fucking because. Not because you see him training or learning new techniques or being brilliant or anything like that.

He just fucking wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom