• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Guys the Sixers finally had something good happen
I'm scared and confused

6wC194H.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I like how at the end you could hear my freakin' phone being plugged in but not me talking directly into my phone, the same device I used last time to partake in the podcast.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
A martial artist like myself can only truly communicate with their fists, or in my case, overly large animated files, sometimes poorly edited.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People not knowing the slug was canon during this week's Naruto basically reconfirmed me to my project of finishing up canon Naruto. I'm saving Trigun for Seda coming back, though I have a few in the can.

The next project is my favorite one from a gif perspective.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
...............wow, wtf, I was sounding fine for the most part until 38:28, which still baffles me because same device, same location, same everything.

Either I'll have to use my laptop next time or use my headphones......

& then at 51:50, the moment that lead to everyone losing it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
...............wow, wtf, I was sounding fine for the most part until 38:28, which still baffles me because same device, same location, same everything.

Either I'll have to use my laptop next time or use my headphones......

& then at 51:50, the moment that lead to everyone losing it.

I died so hard when you were able to talk for the one show you don't watch

Huh, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is confirmed. I feel like trying the first one out for the hell of it.

It's a good game overall but it's bogged down by some noticeable flaws including some unrefined game mechanics seriously absurd RNG BS that makes getting some items a bloody nightmare and bullshit Sayian fights. Yes the last one is enough of an issue to be mentioned.

I'd wait for a sale personally.

ckohler

I'm listening now. The problem wasn't your microphone, Zonic (although everyone should be using a USB headset, imo. It makes a world of difference). The problem was your Internet. The connection was going to crap. That flanging effect happens when there isn't enough bandwidth.

Also, if you guys need some AV help for the show, I know a lot. There's a bunch you could do to improve the quality both in pre and post production.

I'm listening now. The problem wasn't your microphone, Zonic (although everyone should be using a USB headset, imo. It makes a world of difference). The problem was your Internet. The connection was going to crap. That flanging effect happens when there isn't enough bandwidth.

Also, if you guys need some AV help for the show, I know a lot. There's a bunch you could do to improve the quality both in pre and post production.

Half the people on the call are using their phone with microphone earbuds afaik

So...I just beat Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.
header.jpg

And it's pretty rad. The platforming/bosses are fun. The world is vibrant. Shantae is immediately likable as a lead, and most characters in the series are. It's fun to watch them bounce off each other.

I wanna give a special note to the catchy music.

If you're looking for a solid platformer, it's what you need.

header.jpg

And it's pretty rad. The platforming/bosses are fun. The world is vibrant. Shantae is immediately likable as a lead, and most characters in the series are. It's fun to watch them bounce off each other.

Yeah, after playing the game, it's actually a shame that the next one is going back to genie transformations, since the pirate weapons allowed for seamless platforming goodness.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
B-Dubs with that PRODUCTION VALUE

ROFL

Yea, I was listening to it a bit and I do need to speak up or find a way to turn the input up. Unless you're talking about a joke I made, in which case I do not remember it but I'm sure it was glorious.

I don't get what the demon face is. It's just an edgy dude with a dark energy ball on his fist.

:lol

No, he had his camera on before the start of the taping. It was like looking at a ghost at the end of a dark hallway.

Line_HTX

Yea, I was listening to it a bit and I do need to speak up or find a way to turn the input up. Unless you're talking about a joke I made, in which case I do not remember it but I'm sure it was glorious.

No, he had his camera on before the start of the taping. It was like looking at a ghost at the end of a dark hallway.

I was referring to your instant derail, lmao.

Oh, that's what it was.

Holy shit, I almost literally spat out my drink over "replacement goldfish." Fucking dying.

Crocodile

I'm making my own podcast after today, one where nobody will laugh at me

Will it have Blackjack and Hookers?

header.jpg

I'll co-sign this. Game was a lot of fun. Big fan of the writing too - right amount of humor and self-awareness.

Yeah, after playing the game, it's actually a shame that the next one is going back to genie transformations, since the pirate weapons allowed for seamless platforming goodness.

Yeah Pirate's Curse was the first game in the series I played so I'm not sure how I feel about transformation vs weapons - seems like it would slow down gameplay. I'm still looking forward to the next game though (which I already kickstarted :p).

Half the people on the call are using their phone with microphone earbuds afaik

You can turn a phone into a microphone? Does that require someone own a smart phone?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aaahhhh, okay. Weird it was my internet, considering the last time I was on, I didn't have that happen. Plus less people would've been using the internet at the time I was on.

My friend suggested getting a mic that plugs into the headphone jack & is designed specifically for smartphones or something.

Also, count me in for liking Shantae: Pirate's Curse. Only nitpicks I had was one or two "what the hell do I do now" moments that I had to look up the solution to.

BBboy20

I'M ALIVE
https://youtu.be/dZAHk0g-Nfk?t=2m8s

The hot takeaway from this is Dragon Ball Z needs to stay away from time travel.
Welp (Xenoverse 2's announcement).

Why on earth did they give them arms and legs? They don't have limbs in the cartoon shorts.
Because kids have to relate to realistic forms due to the realistic textures of these CG cartoons?

wow the new tmnt movie looks like a video game
4984800_sd.jpg;canvasHeight=550;canvasWidth=642

They should have had April O'Neil play April.
...well...

It is a tough decision between this filler and watching UC4 credits.

An endless wall of text it is!
1126_zpsf9229eba.gif

Pah, Homefront. Who asked for this?
Homefront 2 is a thing.

Because reasons.
To appeal to my close "I don't know much about politics but I'd vote for [Drumpf]" friend
never listen to friends
Dude is becoming a pharmacist.

uuggghhhhhh

I know my friend keeps saying I should check out the TMNT movies for myself, but they just don't look good to me, especially with Michael Bay attached to them....
Supposedly, the crew will be smart about the stupidity of this TMNT then be dumb dumb like the last film.

Luffy couldn't resist the armor. We Dark Souls now.
Dark Souls never crossed my mind all night yet the one scene where it does (first zombie general encounter), the DS references suddenly become covert by you guys? Has the franchise really permeated dark fantasy?

Uncharted never seemed interesting to me.

moar liek Dude's Raider
It's now the other way around.

Netflix doesn't have all the discs of The Second Raid. Disc 7 of Season 1 is right next to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom