• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

I'm sitting in a (admittedly rather open) cubicle and doing not much of anything and getting payed for it.

I've made it
matrix_office.jpg

Line_HTX

Aww shiet, today is the day.

We get to find out in a few hours who
the dub VA for Ange is. Also, LMAO at Sentai's summary at its website. Literally the perfect spin to sell this show.

Line_HTX

How did they put it?

Movie guy voice: IN A WORLD...
where advanced magic known as Mana is used by all, those who lack this ability are considered societal outcasts known as Norma. When Princess Angelise Misurugi discovers that she herself is a Norma, her life of luxury is quickly turned into a living hell! Now, cast out from her homeland and sent to a secluded island, this kind-hearted princess will soon become a battle-hardened warrior whose determination will help her survive her battles against invaders from another dimension.

TV-MA
SV

I know for a lot of people a cubicle job sounds like the most depressing soul crushing job in the world but I can't think of anything better. You mean you get to sit in a nice chair all day in the AC without lifting heavy shit or walking around all day? Yup, cut me up a piece of that please. But I guess the grass is always greener on the other side or some shit.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I know for a lot of people a cubicle job sounds like the most depressing soul crushing job in the world but I can't think of anything better. You mean you get to sit in a nice chair all day in the AC without lifting heavy shit or walking around all day? Yup, cut me up a piece of that please. But I guess the grass is always greener on the other side or some shit.

It's not bad, but I wish I could have some Netflix on while I worked. I got spoiled on work from home freelance gigs.

BBboy20

So long you do routine mobility, you won't ravage your body on the long term due to all that immobility.

Crocodile

I often feel nauseous if I don't move for really long periods of time. Lack of mobility is toxic for the human body in the long term too. It's a big reason you see health declines and often depression with strict desk jobs. So its not something I would consider all roses and rainbows.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
None of those things require being stuck in a cubicle.

Cornbread78

I watched soooo much anime last summer in my cubicle... I mean, it sucked that business was bad, but, I got to watch a ton of great anime. I think the only show I watched fully dubbed was Eureka 7, Shuffle! and Kanon (2006). Everything else was subbed....

Jarate

Banned
What did you guys major in to get such fancy cubicle work!

My body fell apart too much to do anything other then Cubicle Work at this stage

Jarate

Banned
I recommend a French press for cubical and office work.

you gotta share communal cofee and drink that shit black so that everyone respects you

everyone respects a man who can drink black coffee

I actually drink all my coffee black

actually the communal coffee pot is very important for meeting others, and getting upset at those who havent refilled the pot yet.

don't worry guys, when I make millions of dollars off of chiller, you're all going to get jobs at my mansion, and you guys are going to make the worst anime ever made so I can unleash more evil into this world

TUSR

Banned
I got into coffee when I back packed Europe in 2008/2009. Never carried around milk or sugar so I've only drank it straight.

Jarate

Banned
I got into coffee when I back packed Europe in 2008/2009. Never carried around milk or sugar so I've only drank it straight.

I got into Coffee when I swam as a kid, having to be up at 4 AM/5 AM for swim meetrs when I used to be good at it was killer on me. Especially when im the sleepiest guy around.

I like a good sugary coffee every now antd then, but you're missing a good part of the coffee experience in the Bitter flavor of the coffee that wakes you up even more. It's that strong surge of flavor that gets your brain cells churning.

I don't drink that much coffee anymore, although, I think im gonna start again when summer classes happen in June. I could really only take 1 class this summer (no other classes were available) and it's at 8:30 which is something my body will hate. Also, it's an english class, and fuck english classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom