• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Unicorn and see that all melt away.

G-reco is barely even talked about so I dunno how that was.
I've watched the first few episodes of Unicorn, it seemed pretty mediocre at best. The dub, I would say... is not good. I dropped it because ain't nobody got time for bad anime.

JoJo Part 15 image leaks:

tumblr_o5i786VfmJ1tkaj13o1_1280.jpg

Raxus

uhhh, no. The character designs were by the guy who did the character designs for Eureka 7. Tomino himself directed and wrote G-Reco.

Thanks for the clarification, sorry I just look at it and it oozed Eureka 7. Didn't help the first episode was near incomprehensible too.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Let's hope that David Pro makes it to Part 7.

I hope so. That's going to be insane to animate (and weird since Araki got really same-facey)
The official subs for Part 5 onward are going to be a mess. Hell there's one arc in Part 6 I'm not even sure they can animate, not without severely changing it (it involves copyrighted characters, in what felt like Araki giving the middle finger to a possible anime).

Meanwhile, in Kiznaiver.

The show is pretty great.

I decided to give Kiznaiver another chance and then this happened. >///>
I'm on board for now to see where events play out.

I hope so. That's going to be insane to animate (and weird since Araki got really same-facey)
The official subs for Part 5 onward are going to be a mess. Hell there's one arc in Part 6 I'm not even sure they can animate, not without severely changing it (it involves copyrighted characters, in what felt like Araki giving the middle finger to a possible anime).

Warner Bros. has been extra scared of lawsuits this season to point where it's irrational.
When common words that just so happen to be music references (Echoes, Surface) get changed in the sub, you know there's a big problem.

Crocodile

If he wants to be a REAL American, he needs scars in the shape of the American flag on his back. Just like President Valentine.

Props to still being a music reference.

Explain it to me like the pleb I am

Well I was going to vote Jojo's but I guess polling is done? With Jojo 1st and OPM 2nd I don't feel too bad about just seeing this

who the fuck is voting for Psycho-Pass

Assholes?
I've never seen PP, just heard bad things about it, especially the second season

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
who the fuck is voting for Psycho-Pass
I know the guys at Toonami Faithful kind of want/expect that show.

Also, damn, couldn't vote since I went to bed later around 10 a.m. (went to a flea market) & woke up around 5:30.

"UPDATE: clear winner:
Jojo's
Second place tie: One Punch Man, Psycho Pass
Thanks for voting!"

At the very least, Jojo & One-Punch Man getting the votes they deserve.

Moaradin

Pyscho Pass is still popular to be one of the most requested shows? I haven't seen anyone talk about that show anymore and I didn't hear any good things about it during the second season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom