• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
mzrsvDt.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Home for one more week.

Can't believe that filler lasted that long.

So long, froggies. Probably can't play Frogger for a long while.

It's about...three times the length it needed to be. It's like they took a four or five episode filler arc and added two episodes to every one.

Why even try to seal the freaking three tail when there are enemies about?

Wouldn't it make sense to deal with them then attempt the sealing? It's not like the three tails is exactly trying to escape or anything.

Regiruler

Why even try to seal the freaking three tail when there are enemies about?

Wouldn't it make sense to deal with them then attempt the sealing? It's not like the three tails is exactly trying to escape or anything.
It was conveyed rather poorly in the filler, but I would assume that it's because tailed beasts are dangerous and unpredictable, so it needed to be dealt with ASAP. And the enemy could retreat until you attempt to start the sealing, and then ambush with reinforcements. Your never going to be completely rid of them.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It was conveyed rather poorly in the filler, but I would assume that it's because tailed beasts are dangerous and unpredictable, so it needed to be dealt with ASAP. And the enemy could retreat until you attempt to start the sealing, and then ambush with reinforcements. Your never going to be completely rid of them.

It's dumb as hell. They've got Kakashi and Yamato there, not to mention Shino and Lee. They could have BODIED all of the evil ninjas with pure numbers alone before Kabuto got involved, who is a bit of wild card. Then you seal them up. Hell even when Deidara showed up he would have been scared off by that many leaf ninja.

Line_HTX

You know that saying that one needs a vacation from the previous vacation? Yeah, I think I might need that. I feel like I almost walked until I collapsed, lol

zulux21

You know that saying that one needs a vacation from the previous vacation? Yeah, I think I might need that. I feel like I almost walked until I collapsed, lol
you only need a vacation from the vacation if you don't properly plan a vacation.

you always tack on at least 1 emergency day and 1 recovery day :p

Line_HTX

you only need a vacation from the vacation if you don't properly plan a vacation.

you always tack on at least 1 emergency day and 1 recovery day :p

This is what continuously walking around New York all day for two straight days plus running 3 miles at Central Park does to me, hobbling and legs almost giving out

I probably need to run more so the next time I visit a big city I'll be in less pain.

BBboy20

I graduated today. Sat next to a fine woman.

Didn't get her number. ;_;
Shame.

Bullet sponges is the worst part of The Division though it is fun.
Statistics and dice rolling, yo.

Time for more of the best character.
CgyM7LcUYAAzJpK.jpg
He looks evil there.

12:30 - Dimension W - 12 - The Future Reached - END
Yeah, this show was paced way too fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzocnfLccs8

I swear digibro isn't distracting me from my studies
I
swear
Guess Anno and anyone else who made a dent in mediums should have noticed the end result of Watchmen & The Dark Knight Returns and realize that most creators will take the least amount of effort to pull off the same trailblazing shit you accomplished.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Plot twist, they discovered a FIFTH dimension, Dimension V, which is also the name of the sequel to Dimension W.

Jarate

Banned
Brows and eyes showing through like hair is clear drives me nuts.

KlK did it so much I thought it was just a stylistic choice.

The reason artists do this, especially in anime is that eyes are super important to expression and communication, so having them be always visible is important to the characterization

Again, not a spoiler if its officially announced, Toei themselves announced it. unless you're keeping yourself completely shut out its not going to be possible to not hear about it if every official outlet is reporting on it.

EDIT: To add to this, I can understand if this was, say, clipped/scanned from a Shonen Jump or a scanlated manga thats far ahead those I would consider spoilers. but to have an official outlet say something about it or announce said thing, in my opinion, I don't consider a spoiler.

Like I said before if you're not keeping up or lost track then it is a spoiler to you but not to everyone. just my 2 cents on that seeing as I'm being attacked on all sides.

Soulflarz

Banned
Shouldn't it go based what NeoGAF as a whole views as a spoiler and not what individual communities or people view as a spoiler?

Communities get a lot of leeway on GAF. For example, most of GAF wouldn't agree a community thread about Toonami should be allowed to derail itself 24/7 and would argue we go join animegaf for the week or something, but yeah, that's a diff community, so it slides.

Communities get a lot of leeway on GAF. For example, most of GAF wouldn't agree a community thread about Toonami should be allowed to derail itself 24/7 and would argue we go join animegaf for the week or something, but yeah, that's a diff community, so it slides.

So their isn't a world-based rulebook we follow here at NeoGAF (like a rulebook all communities have to follow) but a series of community based rules that differs from each *Insert name*GAF community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom