• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What was with Toriyama wanting characters WHO CAN FREAKIN' FLY get into slower, not as effective cars?

He didn't write that episode.

You could ask the same question to Sega with their Sonic Racing series.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
He didn't write that episode.

You could ask the same question to Sega with their Sonic Racing series.
Yeah, but that's to give the other racers a fair chance.

Also, in Transformed, you get a boat & plane. Sonic can't swim or fly.

Also also, he wrote the Androids who've said they can fly to get in a truck & ride it.

Also also also, we've seen other vehicles in this universe which can fly, which is used by other characters who can't fly & those who can because they're traveling as a group, so why not use that which would be faster than the car & make it easier to not deal with the police?

But I also haven't seen the original series, so I have no nostalgia seeing this, so I guess I'm just more likely to notice the flaws or whatever, especially when overall, the series isn't doing much for me & I'm only watching because it's with you guys & I might as well to say I've actually seen DBZ to some extent.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
All stars racing transformed is one of the top 3 kart racers ever made so they can do whatever they want with that cast.
Not to mention one of the racers is the Daytona car that can turn into the After Burner jet & the boat form is A DREAMCAST CONTROLLER.

I so hope we get a sequel, Transformed was great for the sole fact there was a ton of single player content.

What holiday is coming up that they have to do a marathon?
Memorial Day.

Line_HTX

Will probably keep this short since there really isn't much to say. It's not quite as bad as I've heard others make it out to be, which is almost disappointing in a way. A solid like, 75% of the show is just boring talking about how cool and handsome the real black swordsman is, or how much he loves Asuna or whatever girl is currently up front in the harem.

Alfheim was pretty much as boring SAO, but Leafa was a more interesting partner character than Asuna was, even if that pretty much means nothing.

GGO is still the peak of SAO, just because of how it felt like the show went so dumb, yet was so unaware of how dumb it was that it was pretty entertaining and easy to laugh at.

You like Leafa?

:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom