• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May16| The Ministry of Silly Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
I can understand Digibro to an extent

that shit looks like generic harem, if you're a guy who hates practically every harem show ever, I can see why he dislikes it so much

Everyone has that one genre that doesn't do anything for them.

For me it's fighting games and sports anime.

(Though I am changing slightly in both regards, with Pokken and Baby Steps respectively.)

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
im sure it does, but you're really gonna have to wow me with a harem show for me not to instantly hate it. I just can't do harem.

I mean his Civil War length essay is a response to shallow criticism, dismissing Astershit for just being another shitty LN Harem show when it is in his words so much worse.

Jarate

Banned
Everyone has that one genre that doesn't do anything for them.

For me it's fighting games and sports anime.

(Though I am changing slightly in both regards, with Pokken and Baby Steps respectively.)

as someone who really likes the concept of sports anime, there's really only 2 good ones that ive seen

Hajime No Ippo
Ping Pong (I don't consider this a sports anime tbh, but it has the stigma)

It's not a strong genre in terms of quality. People are much more likely to suggest harem shows and hype them up to you, only to disappoint you later as you watch it. Like ive never seen someone suggest Prince of Tennis.

BBboy20

I don't think anyone actually cares that much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDEuS5wIk5Q

Oh god what unholy terror have you thought up.
image.php

Welp, looks like Space Knight is reaping what he is sowing right now.
3981533-6503022817-39686.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I will hurt you.

what

Demarco is getting into predictable rows with people on Twitter over the supposed new show delay. Not really connecting the dots that when you keep people ignorant of your plans they are going rail on you via the filling in of their own information.

brb ditching school to marathon show to enjoy hate rant

So, general verdict on digibro in here?

I like him for the most part. I know he got some infamy for his hate-boner for A-1 Pictures, but a lot of his other videos can be pretty information.

I also don't like SAO, so his more "divisive" videos have never bothered me.

Puruzi

Banned
Demarco is getting into predictable rows with people on Twitter over the supposed new show delay. Not really connecting the dots that when you keep people ignorant of your plans they are going rail on you via the filling in of their own information.

ah

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I like him for the most part. I know he got some infamy for his hate-boner for A-1 Pictures, but a lot of his other videos can be pretty information.

I also don't like SAO, so his more "divisive" videos have never bothered me.

What I didn't care for from Anime GAF was the casual way they dismissed his Asterisk War videos just because they say it as "just another LN piece of shit" and not something worth the effort in hate.

Puruzi

Banned
How exactly is Asterisk War so bad? Not being dismissive or anything, I just haven't watched it yet and I also thought it was just generic LN stuff.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
How exactly is Asterisk War so bad? Not being dismissive or anything, I just haven't watched it yet and I also thought it was just generic LN stuff.

Not to boil it down to too fine a point but it basically showed ineptitude in every area possible.

Soulflarz

Banned
What I didn't care for from Anime GAF was the casual way they dismissed his Asterisk War videos just because they say it as "just another LN piece of shit" and not something worth the effort in hate.

One could argue the same for SAO
it doesn't mean someone can't hate it

It's why I particularly liked the final parts of the video his video when he compared the series to Chivalry of a Failed Knight.

Puruzi

Banned
*Puts up deflector shield*

Do your worse.

I hit your deflector shield and break through it with anime main character power. You become hurt.

Not to boil it down to too fine a point but it basically showed ineptitude in every area possible.

Interesting. Don't have much to do right now so I'll watch some of those videos.

It's why I particularly liked the final parts of the video his video when he compared the series to Chivalry of a Failed Knight.

I actually thought Chivalry was pretty good

So, any particular reason why the show reveal is taking so long?
Yes, there's always a reason. The second we are ALLOWED to say, we will, don't worry.👍🏼

http://ask.fm/Clarknova/answers/136419731945

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The new pokemon starters have me way too excited for all this. Someone needs to cryo-freeze me so I don't have to wait so long to play it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I actually like all three starters. It's going to be tough to pick one come November.
Also, the character models look really good. Well, in comparison to the last game. Like night and day.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm just most curious to see if any of the performance issues are fixed.

Here's hoping.
Yo-Kai Watch's performance on 3DS is miles ahead of Pokemon X/Y/ORAS.
Speaking of, hoping that Nintendo & Level 5 announce YW2 soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom