• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
DBZ is kind of above HxH's powerscale though.

That's what I mean, it depends on how you determine power. If you do it by "how strong are they compared to everyone else in the story" then it's probably Killua's gramps. If you compare them to each other then it's Goku.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Ahaha no side characters ever really safe in HxH. Its one of the things I grew to appreciate about it. That and there ain't no Dragon Balls or resurrection nonsense to save the day.

Crocodile

I have no idea who made this but LOL at this being a thing that exists!

40e.png

Had graduation this morning and have Toonami later tonight. I also had some pizza earlier and got some money and gifts for graduating so today is a good day! :D

Except my cousin pitching in the majors today and not doing too well. :(

Jarate

Banned
You guys are going to experience drunk jarate tonight (and even right now)

My birthday is tomorrow but I'm celebrating it early cause I don't have work

Man DOOM is fun.
can't wait to see what shenanigans Jack and Ashi get into tonight.

DOOM (2016), right? One of the only FPS games I've been able to get into since I don't really care for shooters in general. I was surprised at how much I liked it. I beat it back in January this year and wished I got to it sooner.

The only problem was how much space it took up on my PS4, but that was before the update for external hard drives.

Morlas

i'll be honest family guy stopped being funny to me after it came back....and that's terrible because i was like 13 when that happened

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Still unsure about Baywatch.
One on hand, never cared for the show, and this looks like another attempt at aping 21 Jump Street like the CHIPs movie.
On the other hand, Dwayne Johnson, and a lot of big tit babes.

Hmmmm

Iron Fist - Finished this off today. I had put this off but seeing the Defenders trailer finally motivated me to finish this series. Iron Fist was definitely the weakest of the Netflix MCU series. Not helped by the fact that Danny Rand was such a bland protagonist.

Moaradin

Ironfist - Finished this off today. I had put this off but seeing the Defenders trailer finally motivated me to finish this series. Ironfist was definitely the weakest of the Netflix MCU series.

Is it true that you can just watch the first and last episode and not miss anything? Cause I'm tempted to just do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom