• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
From what I've seen of it, DBS's style of humor, even in Japanese, is not that far off from something you might see in TFS. So it works.

DAi_DSi9_Xs_AEp_DSd.jpg

I don't know how I feel about this, but if this game has singleplayer, I want Mario and friends to constantly mistake the Luigi rabbit for the real thing.

DAi_DSi9_Xs_AEp_DSd.jpg

I don't know how I feel about this, but if this game has singleplayer, I want Mario and friends to constantly mistake the Luigi rabbit for the real thing.

It's rumored to be a SRPG so it'll probably will be single player. This key art looks about what I expected a cross over between these series would be. I have to see how this will play before getting it, but I'm still a bit interested in how this will turn out.

caliph95

Agreed. I really like the nen system and its rules, but Togashi's way of expositing it is a bit too text heavy, especially for a comic.

I'd prefer something visual or dialogue-based. Or for Togashi to go full Araki and made the exposition ludicrous to read or listen to.

...I sometimes wonder if Japan cares less about exposition, though. It'd make a lot of sense!
I nominate Leorio as Speedwagon
ZoZo

tumblr_mc87z9fZ8E1ru9rero1_500.gif

Zeno Zostar
Your Everyday I write the Book won't stand a chance against my Imagine Dragons

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That Jojo BD set is the good stuff.
I said screw it & decided to pre-order since it's not often I buy stuff on BD. Though now I know that once they finally get around to confirming Part 3 & 4 on BD, I'm gonna have to get those as well to have a complete collection.

Yeah and he brought down the house, still surprised Chrollo survived that fight. Why is Zeno more effective at spirit bomb assists than Piccolo?

Raxus

Season 1 of Little Witch Academia is coming to Netflix this June
with a bunch of other good stuff.

Good ratings apart from Tokyo Ghoul fall off THE EDGE.

caliph95

Killua is way more effective than Caesar.

You're just scared to see Killua give Gon his final Nen
I... I'm not afraid to die here... But I am a proud member of the Zoldyk family, so you see, it's in my blood... Something like this, might mean nothing to a demented inhuman monster like you...! My father didn't recognize me, but he sacrificed his life to save mine anyway. My grandfather gave his Nen to save Gon's grandfather right before he died. It's tradition. I have to do something. I... I can't let my life's flame, just sputter out to darkness...!

This is the Zoldyk family spirit, handed down from the past to ensure the family's future! It's the human spirit! GON, THIS IS THE LAST OF MY NEN! TAKE IT FROM ME! TAKE IT FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

TAKE IT FROM ME, i bet gon is going to hear that a lot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You're just scared to see Killua give Gon his final Nen
I... I'm not afraid to die here... But I am a proud member of the Zoldyk family, so you see, it's in my blood... Something like this, might mean nothing to a demented inhuman monster like you...! My father didn't recognize me, but he sacrificed his life to save mine anyway. My grandfather gave his Nen to save Gon's grandfather right before he died. It's tradition. I have to do something. I... I can't let my life's flame, just sputter out to darkness...!

This is the Zoldyk family spirit, handed down from the past to ensure the family's future! It's the human spirit! GON, THIS IS THE LAST OF MY NEN! TAKE IT FROM ME! TAKE IT FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

TAKE IT FROM ME, i bet gon is going to hear that a lot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Gon would just argue with Killua about how selfish his noble sacrifice is.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
DAi_DSi9_Xs_AEp_DSd.jpg

Those Slides keep referring to Peach as a "Badass Princess".

Not that I have problems with her BEING one, it just seems so... deper- .... tryha- .... I dunno But the idea sounds less organically "Mario", and more like Ubi's just using something beloved to make an edgy fractured version of it, like all these remakes of old TV shows that rely on trendy adult humor to make them sell.

... having said that, I'm not offended by the concept, and understand those slides are probably more for internal use, rather than public consumption. The idea of a Mario RPG world that pokes a bit of fun at all the changes in the gaming landscape that Mario has witnessed, could be cool.

I have no real love for the Minions Rabbids though, personally. But they could help root the utterly non-Mario nature of this concept.

Can't wait to see the actual reveal. This is the kind of thing I feel one could fall to either side VERY quickly on.

bigkrev

Please put Lupin on at 1:00 AM. I'm too old and can't stay up late anymore- I think it's been 6 weeks since I've seen HxH!

Mario-Rabbids looks like my kind of fucked up insanity

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I honestly think anybody that would be into Unicorn caught it as it was being released in OVA form.

I get the feeling Unicorn is better that way
And watching it in the day time
And having seen all the UC stuff released beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom