• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I've noticed that for some reason, Super really likes alternating between JPN & ENG OPs & EDs. For both EDs, we got the JPN version first, then it was switched to English.

Moaradin

The only dubbed One Piece openings I've liked are the Vic Mignogna ones (OP 1 and 3 I believe). The rest aren't great.

Which is odd because I think the dubbed Super ED we have right now is sung by Vic Mignogna, and it's pretty bad. Wonder what happened there.

caliph95

Also, I like the idea of dubbing OPs if they're done well. See: Smile Bomb, Funimation's One Piece openings.
Here's how the story goes we find out
About a Treasure in the Grand Line
Theres no doubt, The pirate whose eye is on it
He'll sing I'll be King of the Pirates
I'm gonna be king

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
With Digi-Will and Digivice in hand,
Do the Digi-Dynamics Towards the Digi-Land!
When your Digi-Past and Digi-Present collide!
Time to Digi-Size! DIGIMON!!!

TheSun

Watching Perfect Blue for the first time.

Sigh....I miss Satoshi Kon.

Right? My favourite anime director ever.

Shame that dreaming machine ain't never releasing. He had it planned for how they could proceed after he passes, I believe.

Its been years since. That movie is dead.

Morlas

strong-hammer-o.gif

The only dubbed One Piece openings I've liked are the Vic Mignogna ones (OP 1 and 3 I believe). The rest aren't great.

Which is odd because I think the dubbed Super ED we have right now is sung by Vic Mignogna, and it's pretty bad. Wonder what happened there.

i remember some of the dubbed One Piece endings being alright

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wait seriously?

I mean, there's
an AOE version of this one
, Zeno has a ton more control, and there's no recoil. With Hiei's version he had little to no control after he launched the attack,
it had no AOE version
, and it had a fair bit of recoil until he mastered it.

If I had to pick between the two I'd go with Zeno's every damn day.

I mean, there's
an AOE version of this one
, Zeno has a ton more control, and there's no recoil. With Hiei's version he had little to no control after he launched the attack,
it had no AOE version
, and it had a fair bit of recoil until he mastered it.

If I had to pick between the two I'd go with Zeno's every damn day.
There is the fact that Zeno has been using that shit for decades. We have no idea what that thing used to be like when he first started using it. Is the AOE version the SPOILER
one used during the palace invasion?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
ZoZo sounds like a Jojo parody involving my username

^ damn it, I was thinking of posting that as well, but I've quoted/posted other Konosuba stuff, I didn't want to seem like that was the only thing I was referencing lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom