• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
Why don't you just tell him? It would probably save lives.
They don't actually know where he is. And for all they know, Pain would kill Naruto immediately, and steal the nine-tails.

So it'd be kind of a dick move.

Well, he could just lie. It's not like he could actually go where Naruto is, right? Isn't he in the frog dimension or something?
No, he's in a real place. He just teleported to a mountain somewhere, not another dimension.

RagnarokX

Those who betray their comrades are worse than scum, ckohler.

I dunno. Answering the question wouldn't really be betraying Naruto cuz all Pain would learn is that he's not in the village, and if Ebisu knew where Naruto was and told him that, Pain wouldn't be able to go there anyway. By not answering he betrays the rest of the village by prolonging Pain's attack for no good reason.

FUCK YEAH, KONAHAMARU!

Well, he could just lie. It's not like he could actually go where Naruto is, right? Isn't he in the frog dimension or something?

If you lie and tell him something then he'll do that soul sucky thing, figure out you were lying, steal your soul, and then find out the truth about whether Naruto was in the village or not.

cntr

Banned
Also, there are people who know where Naruto is, and even if there weren't, Pain wouldn't know that. He'd start interrogating more people, not just leave.

Morlas

the answer is shadow clones, also if i remember correctly this ed didn't actually start playing in the original broadcast until after
the hinata confession episode.

Xe4

Banned
Wow, this episode killed my hype buildup.
Still looking forward to it, but it's nowhere near as good as last episode was.
Oh well. Animation was still good.

Time for GitS.

cntr

Banned
The solution to the Nine-Tails blocking Sage Mode being
shadow clones
was pretty clever, imo. It's an unusually practical solution for Naruto.

edit: yes I mean it's the same solution as usual, but it's still practical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom