• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

Better question is, when did he learn it so quickly, assuming.

Naruto's method of using shadow clones to form it let him learn it in 1 week.

BTW, in the original version, in the flashback Konohamaru thinks Naruto is teaching him a pervy new version of the sexy jutsu and imagines rotation to mean dancing around a stripper pole, power to mean jiggling the faster, and containment to mean making the boobs bigger.

pec8krB.jpg

And that's how he learned the rasengan.

cntr

Banned
angely y demony!

How many characters can do the shadow clone jutsu?
Pretty much everybody can do the fake shadow clone thing.

But only Naruto can practically do the real shadow clone thing, since he has almost infinite chakra from the nine-tails. Kishimoto kind of forgot about it, but the Part 1 justification was that doing it split your chakra in half between the original and clone, meaning it isn't as practical for anybody else.

cntr

Banned
There's a long string of stand-alone episodes until the finale or something, right?

I expected Aramaki to say "I didn't want to meet them" but I guess he did

RagnarokX

How many characters can do the shadow clone jutsu?

Most characters. Shadow clone jutsu isn't the forbidden jutsu, it's the multi shadow clone jutsu that's forbidden. And the reason why it's forbidden isn't because it's difficult to do but because each clone divides your chakra evenly, so those with lower chakra levels would be endangering themselves by using it.

Naruto's method of using shadow clones to form it let him learn it in 1 week.

BTW, in the original version, in the flashback Konohamaru thinks Naruto is teaching him a pervy new version of the sexy jutsu and imagines rotation to mean dancing around a stripper pole, power to mean jiggling the faster, and containment to mean making the boobs bigger.

pec8krB.jpg

And that's how he learned the rasengan.

Why specify the original version? That's how it happened in the anime too. EDIT: Oh wait, never mind, I guess the details are different.

cntr

Banned
I like that even in the future, Chinese and Japanese still hate each other.
I once met a guy from Greece who took personal offense at the fall of Constantinople. From 1453.

China ain't gonna let Japan live WW2 down for a long time

It's the...

.....yeah, no surprise there, glad they didn't try to make it the reveal at the end.
Interesting the son seems to be okay with his dad taking his body?

Xe4

Banned
I once met a guy from Greece who took personal offense at the fall of Constantinople. From 1453.

China ain't gonna let Japan live WW2 down for a long time

Interesting the son seems to be okay with his dad taking his body?

As long as the Japanese keep insisting on half denying their role in their war crimes, I can't blame China and Korea, to be honest.

cntr

Banned
As long as the Japanese keep insisting on half denying their role in their war crimes, I can't blame China and Korea, to be honest.
Oh, for sure.

Glad the younger generation are getting more politically active, here's hoping they fix that shit just yet.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
lol Aramaki doesn't look much different younger.

Doesn't feel like there's much to comment on during this episode.

Xe4

Banned
Oh, for sure.

Glad the younger generation are getting more politically active, here's hoping they fix that shit just yet.

Very true. I do think Japan is getting better in this regard, but I'm going to continue to be pessimistic until Abe gets booted.

I'm an American, so I know how easy it is to whitewash shitty history. I did it for a lot of my life.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
sooooo how the hell did they survive that giant explosion, especially being RIGHT NEXT TO IT?

I suppose the Major had a spare or whatever, but everyone else?

Grexeno

Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 22 - Change! An Unexpected Return! His Name Is Ginyu!!
11:00 - Samurai Jack - 55 - XCIV
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 22 - Change! An Unexpected Return! His Name Is Ginyu!!
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 121 - I am the Strongest! The Clash of Goku vs. Vegeta
12:30 - Attack on Titan - 33 - The Hunters
1:00 - Tokyo Ghoul - 11 - High Spirits
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 55 - Allies × And × Lies
2:00 - Lupin the Third Part IV - 1 - The Wedding of Lupin III
2:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 162 - Pain to the World
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 19 - CAPTIVATED

Later.

BBboy20

sooooo how the hell did they survive that giant explosion, especially being RIGHT NEXT TO IT?

What happened after the first attempt has been a simulation as a form of rehabilitation to remove the dad from the son's brain.

cntr

Banned

Presumably, Batou and the Major shielded the others, and the kid's now mostly a cyborg.

edit: ...or, yeah, it was the simulation. Didn't think of that!

RagnarokX

Why specify the original version? That's how it happened in the anime too. EDIT: Oh wait, never mind, I guess the details are different.

In the original that flashback happened while he was being choked by Pain, so it was a complete shock that Konohamaru had learned rasengan. In the anime they turned it into a filler episode and ruined the surprise.

Xe4

Banned
Great episode. Man, GitS SAC is a fantastic TV show. In many ways, I like it better than either of the movies.

Night ya'll.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What happened after the first attempt has been a simulation as a form of rehabilitation to remove the dad from the son's brain.

I believe that was the false memory of a successful assassination they implanted.
Oooh, okay. Took me a minute to realize that.

11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 22 - Change! An Unexpected Return! His Name Is Ginyu!!
......so my prediction of "Ginyu frog swaps body with Tagoma" seems to be correct.

cntr

Banned
I thought last week's dub was weirdly literal sounding, and the voice acting sounded off...did the dub production collapse, of all things?

Moaradin

I thought last week's dub was weirdly literal sounding, and the voice acting sounded off...did the dub production collapse, of all things?

Just a lot of incomprehensible Titan Eren yelling. It's a weird direction they took, and something that carried over from the first season. The problem is that it was all over this episode and was distracting from what should be an awesome fight scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom