• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
tumblr_opmikjgz911ux7o4zo2_250.gif

Yep, that was expected. And given the length of the block that would mean it airs all 9 episodes.

That means Attack on Titan's replacement will debut on July 29th.

cntr

Banned
Demarco's been pretty upfront about AoT's replacement being Stardust Crusaders.

I'd bet on IBO S2 replacing Lupin, though!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Fall is going to be insane.

- Sonic Mania's LE
- Maybe Mario + Rabbits, might wait on a price drop
- Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash....maybe, might also wait for price drop
- Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite (though I've decided to just go with the Deluxe instead of the CE)
- Metroid: Samus Return
- Danganronpa V3's LE
- M&L Superstar Saga on 3DS
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Fire Emblem Warriors
- Ni no Kuni II
- The FE amiibo, all the new Mario amiibo, & the two Metroid ones

Are we getting both seasons of Tokyo Ghoul?
Yes.....unfortunately....

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Was thinking about buying a PS4 Pro or a Scorpio this year...but it looks like that money is going towards Amiibo and 3DS games instead. Didn't think I'd say that but the facts are the facts. All of the Amiibo announced today is like 150 and I've got...seven 3DS games to buy? Is that right?

Mario and Luigi
Metroid
Ever Oasis
Ultra Sun
Ultra Moon
FE Echoes (Picking that up next week)
and that Mii game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
We might barely finish the next arc before TOONAMI wraps up for the year. Labor Day and Halloween usually have marathons too.

The next arc is 16 episodes long.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That arc in Naruto was the thing that really started putting me to sleep early. Before then sometimes Samurai Jack or IGPX would get me dozing but that arc in Naruto was better than Nyquil.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
there's not even a sliver of a chance for silver to return
Nah, he's in the game. He's one of the NPCs along with characters like Vector & Charmy. In fact, he mentions "Chemical Plant" when you're playing the Green Hill stage as Avatar.

Chase17

Wasn't expecting to see a Kirby or Yoshi game so soon. Was excited to see those (I can't get enough platformers lol) I for some reason thought the main kirby team had a 3ds game coming this year. Mario looks fantastic as expected. Still waiting on Retro....

Kind of surprised that they've essentially done a now in development thing for metroid, pokemon, and fire emblem. Although I guess they did a similar thing in that january 2013 direct.

Nice.
*incomprehensible screaming*

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
And that's worse...
DeMarco babe, you gotta remove Jack-o from the equation you dig? These are not looking good. I mean, Dragon Ball not even getting a million?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom