• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

Wait that's fucking Shalnark? They fucked up his proportions tremendously. I thought he was that kid that grew up with Kurapika for a second, but the hair coloring is different.
Yeah pretty sure it is unless Kuapika suddenly joined the trope
i do like Machi outfit and Phinks continues to have the worst best clothes

Yeah pretty sure it is unless Kuapika suddenly joined the trope
i do like Machi outfit and Phinks continues to have the worst best clothes
Phinks dresses like an 80's Russian mobster. Machi and Shizuku are great though, though sadly Shizuku is missing. Does the manga ever go into why Pakunoda can't fully button her shirt?

caliph95

Phinks dresses like an 80's Russian mobster. Machi and Shizuku are great though, though sadly Shizuku is missing. Does the manga ever go into why Pakunoda can't fully button her shirt?
Maybe it makes it for her memory nen since the person is distracted
Also Shizuku
is one of the newer members which is probably why

BBboy20

There's no way they'd make a bad looking, QTE filled, open world, westernized MH game just for the PS4/XBONE/PC crowd...oh wait, they did do that.
What? I didn't notice any prompts and it appears to have the same over level design but without loading screens in-between sections.

Morlas

Hmm i don't really know what to think about MH world, is it hit and run style or can you still just duel the monster? that's what i'm most curious about, although hopefully they localize XX too.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Personally I felt the Monster Hunter series gameplay loop got tired several games ago and has needed a real shakeup from the foundation and on up for a while now. Its not what a lot of long time hardcore fans wanted and I'm honestly fine with that as it it looks to be poaching the best elements from games like Lost Planet and Dragon's Dogma and combining them with Monster Hunter. That sounds like a great combination with a ton of potential to me but we'll see if Capcom can pull it off.

BBboy20

Personally I felt the Monster Hunter series gameplay loop got tired several games ago and has needed a real shakeup from the foundation and on up for a while now. Its not what a lot of long time hardcore fans wanted and I'm honestly fine with that as it it looks to be poaching the best elements from games like Lost Planet and Dragon's Dogma and combining them with Monster Hunter. That sounds like a great combination with a ton of potential to me but we'll see if Capcom can pull it off.
Bionic........oh...right, Lost Planet is all about grappling.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
.hack G.U. remaster is hype as hell though. Now if only we can get IMOQ as well. Maybe even... a new game!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'd prefer a remake of the original .hack. GU is still palatable but .hack was dog ugly when it came out and ghastly today.

cntr

Banned
bp_dothack_11kruvf.jpg
i see

HStallion

Considering how Nintendo has handled Metroid these past few years I'm fairly hesitant. I'm excited but without any real details or even images, I'll just wait for the actual reveal of the game.

BatDan

Everything looked hype.
Xenoblade 2 looks so good.
Metroid baby!
That new Yoshi looks great too
But man, Super Mario Odyssey. It looks massive.

BatDan

Prime 4 is Game of the Show by simply existing.

I saw an image on Twitter, it was from that "Luigi Wins by Doing Absolutely Nothing" video, but with the names of the big companies. Nintendo was "Luigi" and was standing on a Ubisoft ball while the other 3 companies fell right off.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I saw an image on Twitter, it was from that "Luigi Wins by Doing Absolutely Nothing" video, but with the names of the big companies. Nintendo was "Luigi" and was standing on a Ubisoft ball while the other 3 companies fell right off.

That sounds like a good description of this year's E3.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
KIRBY HAS THE ABILITY MIXING FROM KIRBY 64, BEST KIRBY GAME CONFIRMED

Also omg that Yoshi game looks soooo good, I love that they keep using the "crafts" aesthetics.

Can't believe Xenoblade 2 is still this year.

DAT ODYSSEY TRAILER & IT'S OUT IN OCT.

hot damn, Metroid Prime 4 exists, Metroid continues to live.

A logo makes it game of the show?
As opposed to a CGI trailer that shows no gameplay?

Also, tell that to the Shenmue 3 people. It was a kickstarter. With no gameplay, just saying "hey, Shenmue 3 CAN exist, but you gotta donate money to make it happen"

HStallion

Eh a logo means about jack shit to me. For all we know they could drop the ball like they've done countless times before on Metroid. We shall see but I honestly think Nintendo should get the same flak Sony and MS did for announcing a game with nothing to show that most likely won't be coming for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom